What's new

Cool story bro...no really!

Fishsticks

Banned
So I was up in the SLC last weekend for some family stuff and decided to check out the Jazz vs Kings game with my wife and kids. We arrived early and loaded up on some Jazz gear as the Fanzz site SUCKS *** and no one carries Jazz items in Vegas. At half time my wife decided she wanted a Derrick Favors T-jersey, ya know the T's that have the Jersey stiching, so headed back down to the store. When she came back she was real amped up about what she bought. She pulls out a $200 Favors green swingman jersey SIGNED! I was like WTF.... and she blurts out $25!!!!

So apparently as she was in line to buy her T she saw the jersey on a mannequin and asked the sales person out of curiosity the price. He did not know and went and asked the manager who came back and said $25. The guy stated they were clearing them out but did not want to put the price out as flippers would have bought them all up so they only sold them to fans who asked. She got the last one. Pretty stoked. Will put a pic up when I get home.

So favors is getting traded before the deadline then?

LOL, I'm sure the concession managers have a direct line of communication with the FO (I know you're kidding, not being sarcastic towards you).

Reminds me of the story about the pre-ordered Jazz Jimmer Jersey's a few years back.

I doubt it. Maybe they are ditching the green. That would also suck imo. I like the dark green jersey more than the blue one.
Green jersey is the best.

I also have a green d-fav jersey

I went to a Jazz-Clippers game during Thanksgiving week, I was very surprised at the absence of green Jazz t-shirts in the stores at the arena. I'm not one to buy player jerseys..cost is too high and I'm just not into wearing apparel with someone's name on it. So I settled on a blue one. Very plausible that green is not selling well and is being cleared out.

I went to a Jazz-Clippers game during Thanksgiving week, I was very surprised at the absence of green Jazz t-shirts in the stores at the arena. I'm not one to buy player jerseys..cost is too high and I'm just not into wearing apparel with someone's name on it. So I settled on a blue one. Very plausible that green is not selling well and is being cleared out.

That would suck. I only wear green T-shirts. I srsly don't buy any other color. I don't buy Utes gear because it is red and I don't wear red.

EDIT
Pretty much my daily uni is:

Green/olive
Brown/Khaki

Sometimes I will wear a black collar shirt if I'm supposed to be gussied up. I can deal with other colors if they are plaid but I really would rather stick with green.

Attachments

• 0210152057.jpg
    0210152057.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 0210152057a.jpg
    0210152057a.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 13
I have a Pink Favors Jersey. I wear it to Jazz games in other states ( I travel a lot) and get all kinds of wierd looks.