• Regular Old Blue

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • City Court

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grimmetal

How does everyone feel about our current court designs?
I think it's fairly common knowledge that City is coming back.
How about our 'regular' court? I personally feel it's pretty bland.. but rumor has it changes are coming to that floor next season.

There were rumors of a third court to possibly go with the rumored purple jerseys as well. So, what's your favorite? Are there fan-made designs that you love? Of course, this discussion goes hand-in-hand with uniform talk, but I'd like to focus on just the floor as much as possible.

Regular Old Blue:
jaz1617_court_1.jpg

City Court:
26464670.jpg

Agree the regular court is pretty bland. Since most City jerseys are 1 and done, it seems pretty expensive for teams to have a court to match. I guess they count on merchandise sales to cover the cost.

I love whipping out the City Edition court and jerseys on special occasions and think they're sexy as hell. I like our regular unis and court, but the feel slightly bland by comparison.

Could we just replace the center circle with the note? Instead of tucking it away on each side, just center it like the HEAT or Pacers do theirs. And maybe we could add more yellow to the lane area like Miami did with theirs:

Miami-Heat-American-Airlines-Arena-floor.jpg

images

I dig both of our courts. I think I would prefer our regular court to one with the Jazz note at center court...although it's hard for me to envision exactly what it would look like. I'm just glad we did not emphasize the green. I was never a fan of the green jersey era. I guess it was a nod to D'Will, but I much prefer the color schemes we have this year. We may have the best looking unis in the league, and the courts compliment the uniforms very well.

The jerseys and courts were by far the best this team has ever had. I was very pleased. Huge upgrade over the bland last few years.

I think they should roll with this look for a bit.

I was never a huge fan of the mountain jerseys. Mostly because of the font and lettering. Here are a couple that I think I could live with though. As rarely used alternatives.

9e1a8d62707295.5a98b4231fa3a.png

54be3962707295.5a98b4231fded.png