What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Quarterfinals: Addictionary vs. Tfivas

Which team would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siro

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Team Addictionary

John Wall / Jeff Teague
Andrew Wiggins / Rodney Hood
Kevin Durant / Wilson Chandler
Kevin Love / Zach Randolph
Dwight Howard / Brook Lopez

Team Tfivas

Kyrie Irving / Marcus Smart
CJ McCollum / Tyreke Evans
Joe Ingles / Al-Farouq Aminu
Dario Saric / Pj Tucker
Joel Embiid / Kelly Olynyk

Addictionary's Case

To me the biggest concern would be how well Embiid and Irving would mesh. I would have to play Wall more than usual since I cannot depend on bench to halt Kyrie. My front court is kinda slow for Embiid. I would go for pick and roll between Wall-Howard-KD to draw early fouls on him. If we can space up the floor with Wiggins cutting and KD staying deaf to Jingles’ mocking, I will have a good chance of freeing up space for a quadruple threat of triples most of the game for Wall-KD-Love-Wiggins which team fivas can’t stop.

The pick n roll at the top of the three point line with Kyrie/Embiid and my three shooters planted in the corners would be unstoppable.... The second addy's team tries to cheat and help on Embiid it leaves one of my three knock down shooters wide open.

Tf who I voted for but add should be then pick when I think more about it. KD is the difference maker but seriously this a close one. Also no way Ingles would start over some of those bench guys. Only problem is he not a scorer so he can't give much to a bench unit. He one them guys who should start the game and maybe play 15 minutes and a night. Just start him to set the tone

Because they have to submit one...?
Why is there sometimes only a case made for one team?

Some of these take a lot of thought. IMO, this is an easy choice for Add. Not sure how Tf is getting many votes.

Because they have to submit one...?
Why is there sometimes only a case made for one team?

Ya. Some people like to submit a writeup to explain to the voters how they'll use their team.

Some of these take a lot of thought. IMO, this is an easy choice for Add. Not sure how Tf is getting many votes.
I think the major case for Addictionary in this one is that Durrant is the best player of the bunch. I voted for Tfivas. I mean he has Ingles on his team, I'm a homer, so boom!