Cutting the cord

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
How do ya'll cord cutters watch the jazz games?
I got a 4k firestick and I'm hoping to get rid of cable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

There's a bunch of decent stream sites out there that get the job done. The most legal way to do it in my opinion would be to get league pass and my friend uses some kind of IP scrambler so it doesn't show he's in SLC and he can then watch Jazz games here without them getting blocked out.

been a big proponent of hehe for what... 3 years now? yeah i've used it for a while. good quality, every team, every game, no blackouts, DVR, replays, NBATV, playoffs, preseason, summer stuff like Olympics and summer league, and support for stuff like roku, chromecast etc.

Anyway, here's a referral link. Full transparency --> We both (you, and me too) get an extra 3 weeks of free service if you use the link (thanks to JazzFanz i've stockpiled almost 40 weeks of free service I plan to use for next year, thanks JFC! )

https://hehestreams.com/r/in/f496b841f4de759abc380d352111019e

been a big proponent of hehe for what... 3 years now? yeah i've used it for a while. good quality, every team, every game, no blackouts, DVR, replays, NBATV, playoffs, preseason, summer stuff like Olympics and summer league, and support for stuff like roku, chromecast etc.

Anyway, here's a referral link. Full transparency --> We both (you, and me too) get an extra 3 weeks of free service if you use the link (thanks to JazzFanz i've stockpiled almost 40 weeks of free service I plan to use for next year, thanks JFC! )

https://hehestreams.com/r/in/f496b841f4de759abc380d352111019e
Do you know if I can get it on my firestick? Like is hehe an app that I can get?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So you can’t get an app fore firestick. But u can pull up hehe streams on your phone or laptop and then mirror it to your firestick. Works like a champ
WTF? How do you mirror with fire stick? Had that forever and never knew.

WTF? How do you mirror with fire stick? Had that forever and never knew.

There is multiple ways. Depends on what you are using to be the primary device. In my situation I use a laptop with windows 10. And if I pull up hehe streams, I can mirror to my TV with the firestick plugged in. You can start mirroring on the firestick by holding down the home button for 5 seconds until the shortcuts come up and click on mirroring. I then go to my windows laptop and connect to the firestick. Let me know what your primary is and I will try to help.

League Pass for remainder of year for one team is $59.99. There's a free preview until Jan 26.
I'll probably do the free preview, then select SF/Oak on my VPN. I think we only have 1 game against the W's. Of course, hehe would be a little cheaper for all teams.

Laptop or phone + nba4free + Chromecast or mirror. Perfect.

You don't have to mirror or "chromecast" to the firestick, it has it's own internet browser. You can type in the URL directly