What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

We have proven again and again that we value potential over performance.
Yeah, like trading a draft pick for Rubio, or trading a draft pick for Hill, or the hood for Crowder trade, or trading AB for Korver, or trading Hanlan for Diaw, it trading away Kanter.

I guess we did trade performance cash for Gobert. We also traded Lyles for a higher pick.

How about you stop being so negative. Cause the best backcourt the jazz can field is Dante and Donovan. Cause that's the only chance the jazz have in the playoffs to progress
Lol. Please post exums stats from the last two series in the playoffs that we did advance in. (Clippers and thunder series)

5 points, 1 assist, 1 rebound are his career total playoff numbers. Thanks Dante, we never could have advanced in the playoffs without those amazing contributions lol.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
Your posts suggest otherwise. But I am sure you would like people to believe this.

Keep in mind you have posted that Exum has way more potential than Mitchell so he should get more playing time and opportunities and that Ingles is better than Mitchell and a better offensive player.

Its cool, we get it. Most of your posts are about Simmons, Exum, and Ingles. Obviously you are a fan of Austalian players and follow them. I think its safe to assume you are a teenage kid in Australia, or maybe @elan_prodigy Alt.
Dude...

For the Jazz to advance past the first round this year we will need Dante playing like he did the few weeks before he got hurt. I am not a Dante fan nor a Dante hater but we need him at top form this year to move ahead. Who knows if it will happen or if he can stay on the court.

So I just read Exum participated in parts of the Jazz practice yesterday. Parts! Dude is not even cleared for full practice. Will he be back this season?

For the Jazz to advance past the first round this year we will need Dante playing like he did the few weeks before he got hurt. I am not a Dante fan nor a Dante hater but we need him at top form this year to move ahead. Who knows if it will happen or if he can stay on the court.
But we advanced past the first round in the last two playoffs without Dante doing anything.

One of those came before Butler got there so I wouldn't really count that one, and the Sixers looked much much better when they played at home in their win vs the Raptors 2nd win at home when Butler was there. I just wasn't convinced that the Raptors were decisively better in a 7 game series vs the Sixers on a matchup basis, but even with the Sixers getting Harris I think the Raptors getting Gasol is more important in that potential matchup that I'd give the Raptors a clear advantage now considering the Sixers have little depth.
Yeah that one win at home they squeezed was against Raptors with no Leonard, Ibaka and JV. Don't put any value in that.

There was a rumor we were going to trade AK for Ginobili back in 2006 but we backed out. Wonder how legit that was.
There was legit trade offer in 2007 for S. Marion which Miller said hell no. Never heard Ginobili rumor.

There was legit trade offer in 2007 for S. Marion which Miller said hell no. Never heard Ginobili rumor.
That team would look pretty good....

DWill
Korver
Marion
Boozer
Okur

I think he is good to go... I think they held him out a little longer because the all-star break was right around the corner. Ankles are an injury you don't want to eff around with much. Can re-injure pretty easily and if a guy like Dante can't use his full physical abilities he isn't making up for it with his shooting or heady play (like Ingles can). It's a long time for an ankle, but it's reasonable when you consider all the facts.

I think he is good to go... I think they held him out a little longer because the all-star break was right around the corner. Ankles are an injury you don't want to eff around with much. Can re-injure pretty easily and if a guy like Dante can't use his full physical abilities he isn't making up for it with his shooting or heady play (like Ingles can). It's a long time for an ankle, but it's reasonable when you consider all the facts.
Agreed.
And speaking of ankle injuries I just saw a headline somewhere today that Hayward injured his ankle. So that's nice.