What's new

Darko

The Wolves are going to sign him to a 4 year deal worth 20 million. And people say KOC sucks.

Less than the mid level exception for a 7 footer that gave them 8.3 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.38 blocks, and .75 steals in just 25.6 minutes per game (24 games) when he was new to the team. I'd take that for the Jazz.

Less than the mid level exception for a 7 footer that gave them 8.3 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.38 blocks, and .75 steals in just 25.6 minutes per game (24 games) when he was new to the team. I'd take that for the Jazz.

I don't think you understand. We're talking about Darko.

I don't think you understand. We're talking about Darko.

lol - The bottom line is that although he was a terrible pick at #2 over Carmello and Wade, he is a servicable 7 foot rotation player. Guys like that which don't have the name Darko frequently get 4-8 million, so 5 million is not that bad. People around here are almost soiling themselves over a player like Gortat. Comparing their stats and salaries, Darko's offer is very reasonable. Gortat just doesn't have the stigma of being #2.

EDIT: For Comparison, Gortat has 4 more years totaling $28 mil instead of Darko's 4 year $20 mil offer.

lol - The bottom line is that although he was a terrible pick at #2 over Carmello and Wade, he is a servicable 7 foot rotation player. Guys like that which don't have the name Darko frequently get 4-8 million, so 5 million is not that bad. People around here are almost soiling themselves over a player like Gortat. Comparing their stats and salaries, Darko's offer is very reasonable. Gortat just doesn't have the stigma of being #2.

EDIT: For Comparison, Gortat has 4 more years totaling $28 mil instead of Darko's 4 year $20 mil offer.

Gortat hasnt been given the oppurtunities to produce that Gortat has, Gortat is stuck behind the best C in the NBA.

Darko played in Orlando a year; that was enough of that. Very erratic player. When his head was in the game, he was good. Problem was, his head only came to the game once every 5 or 6 games...