What's new

Deion Sanders

Keefe

Was rooting for him at first but he just continues to be out there too much and just say ridiculous things. It’s always been about Deion and now, his kids.

His recent statement about his son not coming out if he’s going #2 has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard a head coach say. Based on what he said, it benefits his son in no way (and if he’s actually good, he’s costing him ~50-60million) and is just Deion being completely egotistical.

Hope Oregon throttles them by 35.

He's a character and he's great for the sport.

As someone with nearly 0 interest in college football for the past five or so years, he at least has me checking on scores and being interested in the national conversation around college football.

It's great to see him win and backup all his talk, and it's great to see him lose and get his talk thrown back in his face. Either way it's entertainment.

Last edited:
He's a character and he's great for the sport.

As someone with nearly 0 interest in college football for the past five or so years, he at least has me checking on scores and being interested in the national conversation around college football.

It's great to see him win and backup all his talk, and it's great to see him lose and get his talk thrown back in his face. Either way it's entertainment.

USC by 31 this week.

I don't quite understand how/why he's such a superstar, but there's no denying he is a superstar and NCAAF is lucky to have him. I saw on twitter that more people tuned in to see Colorado get their *** beat by Oregon than Notre Dame vs Ohio St. That's crazy star power.

Don't think Colorado is very good though, they'll have a lot more ugly L's upcoming. Might take a few more seasons for him to get enough talent to compete with the elite programs but by then I think he will have moved on to an elite program. He's like Calipari, but Calipari was never a media star to this level.