What's new

Deseret News - Abby Hornacek returns to Utah for visit to Zion National Park

H

Herb Scribner

Zion_12.0.jpg
A look at Habby Hornacek on “PARK’D.” | Provided by Fox News
The daughter of Utah Jazz legend Jeff Hornacek visited Zion National Park for her new show

Abby Hornacek recently visited Zion National Park for a segment on her new show “PARK’D.”

For the season two premiere episode, Hornacek traveled to Utah so she could see Zion National Park. She biked through the rough terrain, did some rappelling in the canyons and hiked through the Narrows, among several other activities.

Fox News sent over the photos of Hornacek’s visit seen below.

Zion_7.jpg
Courtesy Fox Nation
Zion_9.jpg
Courtesy Fox Nation
Zion_10.jpg
Courtesy Fox Nation
Zion_11.jpg
Courtesy Fox Nation
Zion_12.jpg
Courtesy Fox Nation

The show will air on FOX Nation — the Fox News streaming service — on Nov. 24.

Hornacek currently hosts three shows for the network, including “PARK’D with Abby Hornacek,” “American Arenas” and “The Ride to Work Series.”

During episodes of “PARK’D,” Hornacek travels to different locations and participates in various activities at national parks. She previously visited Joshua Tree National Park, Everglades National Park and White Sands National Monument, among other locations.

“Essentially, we are traveling around to all the different national parks, and I’m a huge adrenaline junkie. So, we’re going to be doing an adrenaline activity at every national park. … I’m doing a few other shows that will be announced in the future. I don’t really do politics. It’s not really my realm. It’s more of adventure and travel and lifestyle,” she told the Deseret News last February.

Full Story from the Deseret News...