What's new

devin harris article

He's slightly better than Earl Watson, so that's nice.

Great article...nice find. I didnt know that him and Williams were such great friends.

Sounds like a good dude.

The main thing I'm happy to see with this trade is that both favors and harris seem to have a great attitude and are excited to be on a competitive team.

Whoever neg-repped me for my post and called me tatergoof, just wanted you to know, that's my new favorite derogatory derivative of my user name. Thanks!

Whoever neg-repped me for my post and called me tatergoof, just wanted you to know, that's my new favorite derogatory derivative of my user name. Thanks!

On a similar note, someone on this board makes sure to give me -1 negrep every chance he gets. Let me elaborate, as soon as the system allows it, he goes out of his way, looks for the latests post I made, and negrep it. He's been doing it every time he can for the past month, without fail. It's always just -1, and he always includes a new insult. Things like "You're such an idiot" or "Dick!". I never used to check rep page, but now I check it on daily basis in anticipation of the next insult. It has almost become an enjoyable routine.

How do you check your rep page? I've searched the site for information on rep and I can't find it. I only recently figured out how to give reputation. Someone will probably neg rep me for admitting that. Oh well. I really don't know what use rep is, anyway.

How do you check your rep page? I've searched the site for information on rep and I can't find it. I only recently figured out how to give reputation. Someone will probably neg rep me for admitting that. Oh well. I really don't know what use rep is, anyway.

You click the "Settings" link at the top of the page.