What's new

Did we just go into Beasty Mode?

Release the Kraken

I mean we're demolishing teams on the road now. And it's not like they're decimated with injuries either. Now I know the Pels are pretty sucky this season but the Hawks? They just took out the Nuggets tonight which I thought earlier this season was a young loaded team on the rise - like the Jazz. And now our archrivals from the other side of the Rockies are choking on our dust.

Anybody else getting big headed? I feel like Godzilla right now - "Warriors come out to playay". Scratch that last remark, that didn't go well on the big screen. But for long suffering Jazz fans, geez this is fun - way better being the bully than the sissy.

Somebody bring me back to earth, or don't. Am I right to assume that we're finally healthy and finally starting to gel? Are we really the elite team that Pelican players and fans say we are? Is Snyder really the peculiar basketball genius we all hoped he could be? Can we really make some noise in the playoffs this year? I know too many questions, I'm delirious! Sorry but I just can't help but be a little giddy right now.:p

We'll see Saturday and Monday. But we're looking gooooood.

Measured pragmatic response, I respect that. How about tomorrow, Dallas doesn't worry you on a back to back?

I mean any team can beat any other team. But beating Dallas doesn't prove much. We'll see how we perform against quality teams that beat us earlier in the season.

Haven't felt like this about the team since DWill/Boozer/AK/Memo days during that run into the West. This has more future easily.
When you've been eating crackers forever, toast and butter is amazing.

I mean any team can beat any other team. But beating Dallas doesn't prove much. We'll see how we perform against quality teams that beat us earlier in the season.

Fair enough. But from an evaluation standpoint, I am interested to see if the close game in Utah was just a fluke, and also see how well we're playing on a back to back on the road.

Haven't felt like this about the team since DWill/Boozer/AK/Memo days during that run into the West. This has more future easily.
When you've been eating crackers forever, toast and butter is amazing.

Remember that Houston series? How about the Golden State series? Man I had such high hopes for that team, then it just all evaporated into thin air. But you're right about this team having more future. Toast and butter is amazing.

I feel pretty much the same about this team as I did the DWill teams. I feel like we can beat anyone besides one team and we will most likely have to face that team in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I feel pretty much the same about this team as I did the DWill teams. I feel like we can beat anyone besides one team and we will most likely have to face that team in the 2nd or 3rd round.

True that. Man the Lakers used to own us back then. Still I'd gladly settle for a trip to the Western Conference Finals, hell who am I kidding, I'd settle for a first round series win.

True that. Man the Lakers used to own us back then. Still I'd gladly settle for a trip to the Western Conference Finals, hell who am I kidding, I'd settle for a first round series win.

I'm wondering if he's talking about San Antonio?

Maybe it was LA.

With Joe Johnson coming alive, Favors contributing, Burks back, and Pimples finally cracking the rotation we are a MONSTER.

**** with us, and you are ****in with the best. Unless you are Golden State. Then Second Best.