What's new

Doing some advanced scouting for the Jazz tonight!

carolinajazz

....getting the Hawks vs. Magic game on tonight. I'll do some scouting for us and then send in the game plan. Actually, I can already tell you what's gonna happen. We're going to get killed! But if there are any weak spots in the Magic armour, I'll find it and point it out!

Let me guess. Fesenko should start and play against Superman. That's the only chance Utah has of slowing him down. Jazz need to run their offense and not play "hopper ball." If they can do that, the clowns and knuckleheads on the Magic won't stand a chance.

Let me guess. Fesenko should start and play against Superman. That's the only chance Utah has of slowing him down. Jazz need to run their offense and not play "hopper ball." If they can do that, the clowns and knuckleheads on the Magic won't stand a chance.

More or less. With an incredible amount of ellipses.

....my bad. Couldn't give you a first hand scouting report. Game was pre-empted by some Poker contest. I guess Sports South down here gets higher ratings for Poker on T.V. than they do for two NBA teams supposedly contending for the title!

....my bad. Couldn't give you a first hand scouting report. Game was pre-empted by some Poker contest. I guess Sports South down here gets higher ratings for Poker on T.V. than they do for two NBA teams supposedly contending for the title!
You just have to live with the hand that life deals you.

I can tell you the holes in the Magic's armor is this...the high post will be a very big scoring option since Howard will be on the low block with Jefferson, so Millsap better be hitting his 15 footer that night with ease or else we will get killed, also I pretty sure DWill has Nelson's # and Nelson's couldn't hold Deron's jock strap up.

But the Magic game is a back to back, and on the road, so the Jazz odds of winning are very low...so not gonna happen.

It looks like Jameer Nelson is out for Wednesday game with a sprained ankle.

Magic will split PG time with Duhon and Jason Williams.

Defend the 3-point line, and foul Howard anytime he gets the ball in the paint. That'll definitely slow down their offense. On offense, we should PASS the ball a lot to force the Magic to play defense. Don't force shots inside, obviously...

Defend the 3-point line, and foul Howard anytime he gets the ball in the paint. That'll definitely slow down their offense. On offense, we should PASS the ball a lot to force the Magic to play defense. Don't force shots inside, obviously...

Ssshh: Ol' Jer don't know about the 3 point shot yet. Everyone is afraid to tell him of that commie invention.