What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

To be fair to trump, I don't really care or think it's a big deal that he fell asleep in court.
He is really active/busy, stressed out, old, unhealthy, has a **** ton of stuff going on in his life and probably doesn't sleep much and listening to lawyers is pretty boring.
Makes sense he would fall asleep. I don't even think it's something to criticize him for.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

To be fair to trump, I don't really care or think it's a big deal that he fell asleep in court.
He is really active/busy, stressed out, old, unhealthy, has a **** ton of stuff going on in his life and probably doesn't sleep much and listening to lawyers is pretty boring.
Makes sense he would fall asleep. I don't even think it's something to criticize him for.

Yeah, sitting down for 8 hours is a tough gig for him. He typically started his work day, when he was president, at 11:00 AM.

But, maybe he needs a new nickname for Biden, other than “Sleepy Joe”….

If he’s gonna criticize Biden for being old, sleepy, and low energy then he better not be falling asleep and drooling all the time during his trials. It’s like Draymond Green criticizing players for kicking opponents in the balls.

First time you've ever been honest. Good **** fish. He then proceeded to take 15 minutes of unvetted questions non stop. Something Biden can't even do awake. @The Thriller imagine calling someone else a cultist and you're a grown *** man crying about something so stupid. Let's see Biden taking questions from reporters without notecards. Just once.

View: https://youtu.be/zH5aJdeA8Qg?si=35QXBdQXvB7Sk-ZJ

Last edited:
Lol imagine being such a cultist that when the President of the United States embarrassingly falls asleep in front of the entire world that's fine. Thriller loves his little racist President (by your own standards)when he does it in front of the entire world but when Trump does it at a trial that he doesn't even want to be at, the Christian Haters go all mass shooter cult psycho about something so amazingly minimal. Lol you can't make up such sheer stupidity. Christian Hate Bigot Cult Nationalist are something else. I tell you what

Last edited:

“I would like to personally thank PRESIDENT Donald Trump for having the guts to sit in a Manhattan courtroom and stand up for my God-given right to face allegations that I slept with an adult film star and then paid her off in order to win an election.

Like most Americans, I have an ever-present fear that I will one day become embroiled in a hush money scandal involving an actress featured in the classic 2002 film “Trailer Trash Nurses 6." So I was both humbled and relieved to see Trump post this on social media before his trial began Monday morning: “When I walk into that courtroom, I know I will have the love of 200 million Americans behind me, and I will be FIGHTING for the FREEDOM of 325 MILLION AMERICANS!”

Damn right!….

……As Trump arrived at court Monday, he said: “I’m very proud to be here. This is an assault on our country.”

Amen! It’s an assault. I, for one, do not want to live in a nation that allows a wealthy, high-profile man of the people who owns a number of golf resorts to face consequences ... for anything.”