What's new

Donovan’s shoe/Spider-Man commercial

That's an odd segment. That really puts Donovan on the spot for what he may or may not know. And the idea of Donovan in LA makes me nauseous.
Yeah we he drafted himself to the Lakers....barf

Dear Magistrate Adam E.T. Silver,

My name is O>D, I am minority governor (I donated money 9 years ago) of JFC. At JFC we are a passionate non-cynical group who loves the Jazz who reside in the city of Utah. Please fix your ****ing horribly formatted website. You're a billion dollar empire, and you can't proved adequate streaming or a central hub. You suck.

Sincerely,
O>D

I’m with you! I thought he would be Dutch!

Ignore Kyoto, he don’t make no sense.
I'm fairly certain most people who know who Tom Holland is also know that he is British. I'm just saying that it makes sense that Colton doesn't know that he's British, that's all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain most people who know who Tom Holland is also know that he is British. I'm just saying that it makes sense that Colton doesn't know that he's British, that's all.

Why? What deep dark secrets do you know about Colton that we don't? If all you knew of the actor was the avengers then why would you have any clue he was British? Are you trying to say Colton can't recognize British people? He is not man-of-the-world enough to know where people are from? Why? Do you think I knew whether he was British or not? How about wes, or spazz?

Why? What deep dark secrets do you know about Colton that we don't? If all you knew of the actor was the avengers then why would you have any clue he was British? Are you trying to say Colton can't recognize British people? He is not man-of-the-world enough to know where people are from? Why? Do you think I knew whether he was British or not? How about wes, or spazz?
why are you so offended? It's almost like you think I attacked you or something