What's new

Donovan Mitchell Appreciation Thread

A bunch of ****ing idiots, I get it EVERY ****ING IDIOT HERE LOVES MITCHELL, including me, BUT WHAT THE **** IS THERE TO CELEBRATE? Do you think Mitchell is celebrating his stats? He’s ****ing pissed, I’m ****ing pissed! Why aren’t you. This is something I want to see a year from now, not now. I hate seeing one person lifted above the team by a fan base as if we are justifying something. **** this, he doesn’t deserve to be celebrated in a loss, no one does. Why the **** can’t we say **** we lost, not hmmm we lost. Hell of a series Mitchell whoooo hoooooo. You didn’t win ****, but at least you got your numbers.

PS. IM NOT RIPPING MITCHELL, JUST YOU IDIOTS WHO CELEBRATE LOSING!!!

A bunch of ****ing idiots, I get it EVERY ****ING IDIOT HERE LOVES MITCHELL, including me, BUT WHAT THE **** IS THERE TO CELEBRATE? Do you think Mitchell is celebrating his stats? He’s ****ing pissed, I’m ****ing pissed! Why aren’t you. This is something I want to see a year from now, not now. I hate seeing one person lifted above the team by a fan base as if we are justifying something. **** this, he doesn’t deserve to be celebrated in a loss, no one does. Why the **** can’t we say **** we lost, not hmmm we lost. Hell of a series Mitchell whoooo hoooooo. You didn’t win ****, but at least you got your numbers.

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

Gtfoh
I love this thread. Donovan Mitchell was the one consistent shining bright spot for the jazz in the playoffs. He is the reason I have hope to still win a championship some day. Best player in the playoffs in the entire nba. He should be celebrated

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app