What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

jjscap

This guy is a highlight machine on both ends of the floor. Let's keep his videos on this thread.

He has about 5 great plays last game @LAC. I'll post two of them.

Last edited:
The kid has been the steal of the draft, we flat out ripped off the nuggets. kids gonna be all rookie first team, if Simmons wasn't a rookie this year it would be between him and Tatum for rookie of the year at the moment.

Gordon leaving has opened up posessions for Donovan. No doubt we would be better with Gordon, hes a great facilitator after all, but it is grear thar Donovan is getting in much needed reps this early in his career.

The Jazz are weirdly, broadly-speaking constructed like the Rockets. Mitchell being the engine that creates and short circuits defenses. Gobert being the uber big who provides interior defense and rebounding, and can run. Now we need to surround them with rangy 6' 7" guys who can defend and shoot. The pieces are there. Im excited about our future.

DQC_n3UX4AA5FLM.jpg:large

some say drose, some AI, some wade, gilbert arenas, also heard some say harden esque.

so who is it? I'd say Mitch is in his own LANE.

Gordon leaving has opened up posessions for Donovan. No doubt we would be better with Gordon, hes a great facilitator after all, but it is grear thar Donovan is getting in much needed reps this early in his career.

The Jazz are weirdly, broadly-speaking constructed like the Rockets. Mitchell being the engine that creates and short circuits defenses. Gobert being the uber big who provides interior defense and rebounding, and can run. Now we need to surround them with rangy 6' 7" guys who can defend and shoot. The pieces are there. Im excited about our future.

I don't think so. I think Donovan can already take over a game better than Gordon ever could. But more importantly Donovan is a much better leader already than Gordon ever was. I have NEVER seen a team rally around a teammate the way they did last night. The love these guys have for him was on full display and I've honestly never seen anything quite like it in team sports. Rudy had similar love at times too but last night was off-the-hook.