What's new

Donovan will be getting a custom sock line

zzW4Ejv.jpg

some players get shoes....mitchell gets.......socks.....

:D:D

joking, i know the shoes are coming.

Maybe DM needs to concentrate more on improving his shooting and less time on endorsements.
I have to roll my eyes when garbage like this is said. Those endorsements are very important to players and also to teams.....especially small market teams. Donovan went off in the second half, has had good and bad games. Inconsistency is exactly what you can expect from a 22 year old kid during his second season in the NBA, who is the focal point of the offense and the face of the franchise. He will grow and be amazing. He absolutely should be concerning himself with things off the court, it matters. Donovan is one of the hardest working dudes there are, and he wants to be great, as has been said by literally anyone who has ever spoke to him. It’s all they talk about. But sure, someone on Jazzfanz must be an expert on who Donovan is, what he’s working on, and how hard he works. Comments like yours are such garbage.

I have to roll my eyes when garbage like this is said. Those endorsements are very important to players and also to teams.....especially small market teams. Donovan went off in the second half, has had good and bad games. Inconsistency is exactly what you can expect from a 22 year old kid during his second season in the NBA, who is the focal point of the offense and the face of the franchise. He will grow and be amazing. He absolutely should be concerning himself with things off the court, it matters. Donovan is one of the hardest working dudes there are, and he wants to be great, as has been said by literally anyone who has ever spoke to him. It’s all they talk about. But sure, someone on Jazzfanz must be an expert on who Donovan is, what he’s working on, and how hard he works. Comments like yours are such garbage.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-9_23-47-29.gif
    upload_2018-12-9_23-47-29.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 10