What's new

Dream I had last night...

UGLI baby

I had a weird dream last night.

I was sleeping at PKM's house (probly in teh casita) and my friends wife was sleeping on a cot at the foot of the bed.

Then, jazz_fanatic came bursting into the room wearing a mask as a disguise and said, "Guess who I am?!?"

Problem is, the mask was clear so I said, "You're Ann."

Then, jazz_fanatic and I talked on the stairs for a while.

What does this dream mean bros?

Well, as long as we're confessing our dreams about Jazz_Fanatic....I've had 2, both took place in California:

In one she was running in one of those charity race things where you raise money per lap or whatever and then you just go and run till you drop. It was at Mater Dei High School's track. And I'm sitting in the stands watching and every time she ran a lap she would look into the stands at me, give me a dirty look, and yell, "(you are a) JERK!" and that whole scenario kept repeating until I finally woke up. She must've raised a billion dollars easy peasy because there were a lot jerks being yelled at me.

....... Mod, for the love of all that is Holy, please lock this thread.

Well, as long as we're confessing our dreams about Jazz_Fanatic....I've had 2, both took place in California:

In one she was running in one of those charity race things where you raise money per lap or whatever and then you just go and run till you drop. It was at Mater Dei High School's track. And I'm sitting in the stands watching and every time she ran a lap she would look into the stands at me, give me a dirty look, and yell, "(you are a) JERK!" and that whole scenario kept repeating until I finally woke up. She must've raised a billion dollars easy peasy because there were a lot jerks being yelled at me.

are you sure it wasn't more of a tug than a jerk?

Please don't exaggerate the violence.