What's new

Exum's Highlights from last night #4

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
For those of you who want to relive the action and/or track his progress...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj0Fa6gXaI0

- In that first assist, his length is really beneficial to being able to see over the defender and sorta 'drop' the ball over Perkins.

- That last pass to Gobert was effortlessly thrown... very quick, bullet like pass.

Hard to believe this boy is only 19!!!!

him taking that step back to take that 3 is exactly what Quin preaches.

I bet Quin is happy with that play

he is getting better and better. I wonder if we will ever see his pull up mid range jumper this year lol

i think its wierd that burks didn't get credit for an assist on that step back three by Dante. Burks passes him the ball, dante doesn't even take a dribble and hits a three...... should be an assist imo.

P.S. I could be wrong about it, but im pretty sure i checked the box score at halftime and burks had 3 assists....... then at the end of the game he still had 3

i think its wierd that burks didn't get credit for an assist on that step back three by Dante. Burks passes him the ball, dante doesn't even take a dribble and hits a three...... should be an assist imo.

P.S. I could be wrong about it, but im pretty sure i checked the box score at halftime and burks had 3 assists....... then at the end of the game he still had 3

As a burks owner in fantasy basketball I demand answers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exum shows good composure out there for his age.

He needs to improve the handle still and really work on his ability to get to the rim still..

also needs to get some nice post moves.

Just love this kid's game. Once he works on his NBA body and conditioning, the sky is the limit. He needs to be more agressive and take guys to the hoop and work on his mid-range game. In a couple of years the kid is going to be a star.