What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 02-15-23

I'd be happy to never seek Dok play again. Feel bad for his injuries, but he had plenty of time to figure things out, and he still looks lost. It is telling when two traded players look more comfortable in a "new" to them system than Dok does after a number of years.
Yeah, it's sad. Id love to see him be good because it's just fun to watch a guy his size play basketball, but I've completely given up.

I'm not sure he loves basketball to be honest. He is a good young man and I wish him well in whatever he choses to do. Not sure he is on the roster at season's end.
I think it's more nerves. When he makes mistakes he looks very down on himself. Him not caring would probably help a bit.

Refs telling Clarkson that if he won't tank they will for him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Haha, this was my thought as well
This team just has no quit in them whatsoever. Unbelievable.
Ugh… here I was enjoying what seemed like a sure loss, then all of a sudden they down one point and I’m sweating buckets!!!
holy hell these guys dont want to give up. awesome
This team is so fickle, last year I couldn’t get the effort, this year they give too much effort, idiots. Lol
I’m honestly feeling the idea of running it back next fall with 3 picks in place of Gay
Gay is starting to grow on me. I just wish he’d realize him shooting threes = a wasted possession. But, the jazz seem to be better when he’s in the game.
Enjoyed this game other than Clarkson forcing everything again. Good effort.
So mad he didn’t get traded. He’s the main thing holding Markkanen back from being a great first option.
Also, does Clarkson hate Fontecchio? Tec was wide open multiple times and JC ignored him.
I hate Fontecchio!! Dude is a black hole that sucks on offense.

It looked like he was going to lay it up because he thought he’d get contacted by Ja, but none came so while in air he decided to dunk instead. Lol
I'm guessing he has decision making flaws because he looked physically extremely impressive.
I loved him when he first came into the nba. That must be it. Has to be