What's new

FIBA World Cup Qualifier all in brawl

Bunch of Manny Pacquiao wannabes. Lost count at how many cheap shots I saw.

The stuff behind the backboard was disgusting, was it Sobey and Kickert? Those dudes were getting stomped, I've been in street fights that weren't that bad.

Wish we cleared the bench and went to town.

Kickert will get a decent ban, the elbow was a bit over the top but so was the cheap shot on Goulding when we're 30 points up, I have a feeling some of those Philippino players are about to get lengthy bans.

Kickert will get a decent ban, the elbow was a bit over the top but so was the cheap shot on Goulding when we're 30 points up, I have a feeling some of those Philippino players are about to get lengthy bans.

Id expect some to get life bans. The guys that came off the bench and started attacking old mate on the ground...

Thon aint ever living that kick down either, thats prime Shaq-in material.

36508085_10157290158193561_7595519877654249472_n.jpg

Photographers and team officials getting in on the action.

What a disgrace!!

I thought Aussies were suppose to be tough?

Thought our boys did ok, but they should have got involved with that **** under the backboard earlier that was dangerous, I reckon some of those guys are gonna get some long bans. It was nuts

Thank God Dante wasn't there - he'd be out for 3 years.

Maker's a complete jackass - he should be suspended by the NBA

Thank God Dante wasn't there - he'd be out for 3 years.

Maker's a complete jackass - he should be suspended by the NBA

What for? before he kicks or more accurately badly tries to kick a dude, the dude snipes a bloke from behind with a right to the head. None of it does anyone any credit but as far as I see it, Kickert gets a fair whack for his elbow which was bloody stupid and a bunch of the blokes involved in beating a couple of blokes who are already on the ground cop some fair suspensions.