What's new

Final Four

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
The Final Four is here, who does everybody like?

I'd like Perdue to take it out, call me sentimental but i love a 7'4 big man who doesn't shoot the 3 dominating the game.

The Final Four is here, who does everybody like?

I'd like Perdue to take it out, call me sentimental but i love a 7'4 big man who doesn't shoot the 3 dominating the game.
I'm pretty sentimental for some good chicken myself, but Perdue has no chance of winning the Final Four.

Purdue has a decent shot though.

I'm hoping we get Uconn vs Purdue in the finals. It would be great to watch the two best teams this year play against each other. Clingan vs Edey will be interesting as well.

For the women it would be great to see Iowa vs South Carolina. I can't imagine Iowa beating South Carolina, but watching the best player in the sport vs the best team could be great.

I'm hoping we get Uconn vs Purdue in the finals. It would be great to watch the two best teams this year play against each other. Clingan vs Edey will be interesting as well.

For the women it would be great to see Iowa vs South Carolina. I can't imagine Iowa beating South Carolina, but watching the best player in the sport vs the best team could be great.
I would be pretty surprised if we didnt get those matchups. I guess Bama has a shot at an upset, but Sears would have to go nuclear and Nelson would have to play like he did vs UNC (which seems unlikely against such a quality opponent).

Perdue v UConn, can't see the boilermakers taking the chocolates but its an enjoyable narrative.

I am predicting Uconn wins it, but I won't be surprised if they have issues with Edey like everyone else has had.
Well, they had issues with Edey but it just didn't matter. Uconn was the best team by a decent margin imo.