What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
I hope Vermin sees this post.

As some of you know, college coaches are not permitted to talk about recruits they're after.. not who they're going to see.. no details, etc.

Calipari entertains fans because he drops hints where most coaches do not..

Anyway, Calipari is leaving on a recruiting trip this week and when asked who he is going to see, he laughed because he can't say, but did say, "I won't be wearing a hoodie this week."

Now it's a little classless, I admit.. but he's obviously going to visit 7' prospect Stephen Zimmerman.

As some of you know, college coaches are not permitted to talk about recruits they're after.. not who they're going to see.. no details, etc.

Anyway, Calipari is leaving on a recruiting trip this week and when asked who he is going to see, he laughed because he can't say, but did say, "I won't be wearing a hoodie this week."

Now it's a little classless, I admit.. but he's obviously going to visit 7' prospect Stephen Zimmerman.
If he tells you what clothes he won't be wearing you can tell who he will be going to see?

Add here me! Berk from istanbul Turkey. 6'5 198 pounds stellar defense good mid range game, 3 point range(i work hard on it) good basketball iq, below average athletism they call me berkkobe. 97 born 16 years 11 days

you gon see when kentucky comes to Turkey to scout me even i'm not playing for top 10 team.

Pretty sure NBA teams are eyeing this kid.

images

Or should I wait for the potential 2024 draftees thread?

I played HS ball with a 7' Stephen Zimmerman who was also a D1 player. Interesting ..... just kidding, its not interesting for anyone but me.

Any Europeans know much about this guy: Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk - 16 year old Ukranian. Iowa State's recruiting him. I think he might go to college as 17 year old and be potential 2016 draftee. Looks like he can really ball.

Here's a video. Looks like a 16 year old Stauskas minus some muscle. Seems like a potential lottery pick in two years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYU7cDI2SYE

im not European but ive been following Mykhailiuk since he blew up at the U-16 tournament last summer. hes arguably the best NBA prospect in all of Europe and is supremely talented, very explosive with a nice shooting stroke but really whats got to have the scouts abuzz are his combo skills they are very advanced for a youngster, it hasn't translated to huge assist numbers for him in the Ukrainian league but he figures to be able to create shots with ease

apparently NBA scouts were very impressed with his practices at the Hoops summit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr8CUOIrFBA

Damn, hope he goes to Iowa State. He would dominate in Hoiberg's system

Rabb doesnt seem like the type thats going to leave the West coast, Arizona is a great fit for him and with Tyler Dorsey and Justin Simon already commited they're out to the early lead in 2015 recruiting

That class would be killer for UK though. for a big bodied 6'10" player Diamond Stone looks to have some crazy sort of agility and skillset, and it sounds like Newman wants to play with him which is the key

Newmans jumpshot is on another level if UK lands him im gonna be happy nomatter what

and ive gotta Chieck Diallo out live he goes to school not too far from me

Kinda weird how much **** you know bro. Like I'm talking to Payne or Cal tbh... good on ya.