What's new

Free Cy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported him for a direct attack on @LoPo . Over 20 years, outside of antivaxxers, I haven't made 5 reports, but this one post crossed a line into a direct attack.

He'll be back in a week. Get over it.

Out of antivaxxers? What do you do report anyone who doesn’t agree with you on that?

Secondly, someone must of really gotten their feelings hurt because I’ve seen and read worse stuff than what he got reported for.

I also love the "get over it" at the end when you are the one who couldn’t get over it.

Your entire post is laughable.

I reported him for a direct attack on @LoPo . Over 20 years, outside of antivaxxers, I haven't made 5 reports, but this one post crossed a line into a direct attack.

He'll be back in a week. Get over it.

Out of antivaxxers? What do you do report anyone who doesn’t agree with you on that?

Secondly, someone must of really gotten their feelings hurt because I’ve seen and read worse stuff than what he got reported for.

I also love the "get over it" at the end when you are the one who couldn’t get over it.

What did Cy post about antivaxxers that got him banned?

The mods and Jason specifically have told us that if someone is causing the forum to become hostile and negative that we should report those posts. Just because something gets reported doesn't mean it results in points/warnings. That is up to the discretion of the moderating team. I can speak from experience that you get warnings and gentle requests to correct your behavior before you get a ban. So this was not one post reported by one person.

That said, I look forward to Cy's return in less than a week.

There are several people who disagree with me on vaccination that I have not reported (@Douchebag K and I have had a few arguments, @infection is certainly less enthusiastic). What they don't do is spread lies and disinformation. I understand the difference.

How do you know what he got reported for? Can you link the post?

What am I supposed to be getting over? I see @Saint Cy of JFC as someone who has a good point of view that I often agree with, who loves to troll, and who once in a great while makes a personal attack. How is that supposed to be something for me to get over?

Have a good laugh, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.