What's new

Gack Sports Western Conference season preview

Why are we looking at something that was posted two months ago?

I mean, hell, a lot has changed in those couple of months. I mean, the Hornets blip is unusable now.

"Last year, the Hornets did not make the playoffs and that was because Chris Paul was injured. Look for this team to climb up the ranks, but also look for 2nd year point guard, Darren Collison, to challenge Chris Paul for playing time. Collison picked up the reigns after Paul went down. Friction between the stars will eventually ruin the team. Either trade Paul or let New Orleans fall into ruin. Also, New Orleans has left Paul without a coach he can really trust, as the Hornets fired Byron Scott after a slow start."

Why are we looking at something that was posted two months ago?

I mean, hell, a lot has changed in those couple of months. I mean, the Hornets blip is unusable now.

"Last year, the Hornets did not make the playoffs and that was because Chris Paul was injured. Look for this team to climb up the ranks, but also look for 2nd year point guard, Darren Collison, to challenge Chris Paul for playing time. Collison picked up the reigns after Paul went down. Friction between the stars will eventually ruin the team. Either trade Paul or let New Orleans fall into ruin. Also, New Orleans has left Paul without a coach he can really trust, as the Hornets fired Byron Scott after a slow start."

I lol'd that they thought Collison would actually challenge Paul for any of his minutes.

I lol'd that they thought Collison would actually challenge Paul for any of his minutes.

Dear Gack,

Houston Rockets sent Ariza to the Hornets, who in turn sent Collison and James Posey to the Pacers.

The Pacers sent Troy Murphy to the New Jersey Nets. And the Nets sent Courtney Lee to the Rockets.

gakadad.jpg&t=1