What's new

Game 28: Jazz @ Thunder Playoff Rematch #1 6pm MT Time

Cautiously optimistic about this game. Think OKC is slightly overrated right now. I would be 100% optimistic if it wasnt a B2B.

Jazz line is at +5 and I think they should cover.

Let’s get back to .500, then above .500 the next game, hopefully never to look back. The .500 line has me a bit obsessed lately..

utrb109-424_2018_033427.jpg;w=630

usa_today_10803374.0.jpg

700562506.jpg

AHPKPR7GWVGAFGHG4TA2VBGTXM.jpg

Monday, Dec. 10, 2018 • 8:00 PM ET
Chesapeake Energy Arena • Oklahoma City, OK
Local TV: ATTSN-RM, FSOK
Radio: 97.5 FM | 1280 AM The Zone, WWLS 98.1FM OKC / 930AM (ESP)

Thunder are well rested, last showing Friday losing to the the Bulls by 2 - though they are 16-8 and 2nd in the Western Conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at Adams casually pressing his fist against Crowder’s throat.
Peace-making.

Actually, I never remembered the fist so I went back and watched and he had his fist on his throat for like 7-8 seconds.

It'd be so funny to see Rubio get pissed come in and knock Adams out cold

It's also funny to have my thread combined with some poster I have on ignore, code is handling it oddly but well...

Being .500 come January 1st isn't good enough. It just isn't. We can expect to lose games in 2019 that we shouldn't and we can't expect to finish the season as we did last year. If we're so ****ing good, the time to start showing it is now. Unless we're just content with being a 5-8 seed or worse.

Cautiously optimistic about this game. Think OKC is slightly overrated right now. I would be 100% optimistic if it wasnt a B2B.

Jazz line is at +5 and I think they should cover.

Their schedule has been ridick easy since the second week of the season.

OKC is going to be gunning for Utah though - just like last night in SAS. Jazz need to hit open shots or another drubbing for sure.

I have no idea how good OKC is. 7 of their 16 wins are against Cleveland(x2), Phoenix(x2), Atlanta, NYK, and Brooklyn.