Game Thread - Jazz VS. Nuggets - November 28th, 2017

kabenac

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154746401@N05/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154746401@N05/

No Rudy
No Millsap
Lots of Mitchell....

From Fox Sports game preview:

"Mitchell had one of his best games yet against Milwaukee. He scored a team-high 24 points while making a career-high six 3-pointers. Mitchell already has six games of 20 or more points this season, tying a franchise rookie record.

He is getting a green light to make things happen on offense because he works tirelessly in games and practices to improve his game.

“Trusting Donovan is less about what he’s doing on the court as it is about how he’s approaching his craft,” Utah coach Quin Snyder said Monday. “When you see somebody that’s committed to getting better, that inspires trust because you know you’ll be rewarded.”

Utah beat Denver 106-96 in the season opener for both teams on Oct. 18. Gobert totaled 18 points and 10 rebounds to spearhead a balanced offensive effort by the Jazz. Utah had six players score in double figures in the game. Will Barton had 23 points off the bench to lead the Nuggets."

TBH, I am torn my brothers and sisters.

Where do I belong? Driving the Playoff Bus or strapped to the front of the Tank like a hood ornament?

Edit: Can we strap the Bus to the front of the Tank?

Well, we're currently in the 8th seed and we're only 4 games out of the 3rd seed.

Our next 8 games are against the Nuggets, Clippers, Pelicans, Wizards, Thunder, Rockets, Bucks and Bulls.

Well, we're currently in the 8th seed and we're only 4 games out of the 3rd seed.

Our next 8 games are against the Nuggets, Clippers, Pelicans, Wizards, Thunder, Rockets, Bucks and Bulls.

Could and should go 5-3 over that stretch. Maybe stoked can be fired out of the tank's cannon into the drivers seat of the bus?

Probably gonna miss the game and have to watch it when i get home from work, think tip off is at 1:30pm here which is right before i have to go to work.

Could and should go 5-3 over that stretch. Maybe stoked can be fired out of the tank's cannon into the drivers seat of the bus?

Probably gonna miss the game and have to watch it when i get home from work, think tip off is at 1:30pm here which is right before i have to go to work.

I'm banking on 6-2. I'll be at the Clippers game Thursday - without Griffin there's no excuse to lose to them. Favors better score 20 points and have at least 8 rebounds. Udoh will dunk on Harrell and Brice Johnson and become The Real Dunkster.

I hope Lyles gets some burn.

I think we’ll put together a run soon, knock off some good teams, and everyone will be eying a title again and we’ll have some dreamers posting some dreamy threads, climbing higher for their eventual fall when we have another skid and they panic.

Playoffs. We will Rick-roll the Rockets.

It has its own damn Wikipedia page:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz–Rockets_rivalry

We’re 5-2 when we’ve faced them in the playoffs.

Donovan Mitchell to have his first 40pt game tonight shooting 14/26, 5/10 from 3 and 7/7 from the line.

Nuggets forums will be in full meltdown.

You really think he'll get booed? I guess I might have missed something about him saying negative things about Utah or the Jazz. If not then I don't see why he would get booed.

Dude posted this gif after the Hayward announcement:

giphy.gif

The arena will probably cheer when he gets subbed in as it means our offense and defense will improve.

We are catching a break here... Nuggets without Millsap, Wizzards without Wall, Clippers without Blake...Bulls and Bucks are easily beatable. Should go at least 5-3 in next 8 games and maybe beat either Thunder or Pelicans as well.