What's new

George Jesus

“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteous wins, for they shall be satisfied.” GJ

Last edited:
George's agent relayed a message from George:

"And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time."

“Blessed are the three-makers: for they shall be called the children of God.” GJ

“Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you assists.” GJ

I am 100% primed and ready to see what this team can do when healthy. Ready, set, go!

He died for our wins.

Errr...

He was resurrected for our wins.

I think I should start a thread about nuking Islamic countries, hanging Jesus was the better alternative, pissing on American flag, burning temple garments outside temple square, feeding Guantanamo Bay captives papers from the Koran, forcing Hindus to eat beef.

These Jesus an God threads are offensive an they are not anything more then childish humor. Can you come up with something more clever?
[MENTION=2710]str8line[/MENTION] thinks googling a bunch of words in a bible an posting quotes is cute. I am a atheist but I am darn sure these posts an threads are offensive to people like [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]. If you want to be a dick be a dick but realize you are being a dick an pissing on peoples sacred belief.

I think I should start a thread about nuking Islamic countries, hanging Jesus was the better alternative, pissing on American flag, burning temple garments outside temple square, feeding Guantanamo Bay captives papers from the Koran, forcing Hindus to eat beef.

These Jesus an God threads are offensive an they are not anything more then childish humor. Can you come up with something more clever?
[MENTION=2710]str8line[/MENTION] thinks googling a bunch of words in a bible an posting quotes is cute. I am a atheist but I am darn sure these posts an threads are offensive to people like [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]. If you want to be a dick be a dick but realize you are being a dick an pissing on peoples sacred belief.

Buncha PC ******** right here folks. #triggered

What a ****ing snowflake.

The only real revenge is blood violence. So don't step.

Mormons lost their understanding of such things in the 90s when they manicured their own sacred rites to be more politically correct. It is comical to see them get up in arms about Jesus' words when they don't even own their own homeless shelter.

The only real revenge is blood violence. So don't step.

Mormons lost their understanding of such things in the 90s when they manicured their own sacred rites to be more politically correct. It is comical to see them get up in arms about Jesus' words when they don't even own their own homeless shelter.

I guess if we are being dicks we may as well go full bore. Hey you terrible Mormon people why do you not give more then 10% of your GROSS income plus fast offering to feed your neighborhood poor plus donate time to the bishops farm or whatever it is called plus relief society helping new mothers with dinners an free food donates to funerals an supporting Boy Scouts In America activities that keep kids for out of trouble? That is all you can give you greedy little ********?

I guess if we are being dicks we may as well go full bore. Hey you terrible Mormon people why do you not give more then 10% of your GROSS income plus fast offering to feed your neighborhood poor plus donate time to the bishops farm or whatever it is called plus relief society helping new mothers with dinners an free food donates to funerals an supporting Boy Scouts In America activities that keep kids for out of trouble? That is all you can give you greedy little ********?

Myth. You don't even know what they do with the bulk of those funds because their account books have been undisclosed since the '60s.

No wonder GH is reaching sainthood status in Jazzland. His salary and contract are public knowledge.

So George Hill has been amazing upon his return. I look forward to him going full bore on this road trip.