What's new

GLeague Draft

homeytennis

This should have been Homey's Christmas Day but it was a big dud. The Stars picked no one. One player was selected in the entire third round by all teams. I guess enough NBA vets like Yogi Farrell and Jeremy Lin have signed Exhibit 10s that there is no need for this staple. For what it's worth Admiral Schofield was the top pick. Justin Patton and Gary Payton II were drafted. I just noticed the Cavs signed Yogi to a 10 day contract and he had 9 point in 16 minutes on 4-9 shooting in a 10 point loss to Memphis tonight.

Last edited:
This should have been Homey's Christmas Day but it was a big dud. The Stars picked no one. One player was selected in the entire third round by all teams. I guess enough NBA vets like Yogi Farrell and Jeremy Lin have signed Exhibit 10s that there is no need for this staple. For what it's worth Admiral Schofield was the top pick. Justin Patton and Gary Payton II were drafted. I just noticed the Cavs signed Yogi to a 10 day contract and he had 9 point in 16 minutes on 4-9 shooting in a 10 point loss to Memphis tonight.
DL taking his lazy drafting to new levels.

Was that today? Shoot, I missed it.

thank for sharing but disappointed we didnt draft anyone

thank for sharing but disappointed we didnt draft anyone
I'm guessing our young players and the guy's we signed to Exhibit 10s are destined to play in the Bubble. Quin is not giving the young guys any run to speak of so they might as well get some experience.