What's new

God and Country

Oh but Christian Nationalist are the problem. People that love America and read the Bible are "going to make America Russia in 2025"... what a flat out stupid conspiracy. The only ones out spewing hatred towards others are the very people hating Christians. The only ones shutting down colleges is those pointing the finger at Christians.. Shutting down city streets, showing up at work to spew hate.
I have created a thread around the existence of Christian nationalism within the body politic. And here it is. Your mistake, and I’ll assume it’s only a mistake, is to think my problem is with Christianity, when it’s clearly with nationalism. Do you understand nuance? I hope it’s not me you’re calling hateful of Jews and Christians.

It’s not easy being a human being. Many people rely on spiritual beliefs to get them through a day, to get them through a life. I was raised a Roman Catholic. As I told you earlier, I spent years exploring the inner traditions, not the outer beliefs, of many faiths. Loved reading the works of Christian mystics. St. John of the Cross. If you want to understand the “dark night of the soul”, his are the works to read. St. Teresa of Avila. Read the mystics of all faiths. I wanted to hear their experiences. I wanted those experiences myself. Wanted to know God personally. Decided to seek out a religious order to join, believe the monastic life would be best for me, in this lifetime. I was not satisfied with the outer faith I was raised in, including the first 7 grades taught by nuns. I needed to know more. I wanted to know God.

In the long run, I did not live a monastic life, but never stopped seeking the truth about the nature of reality, the purpose of human life, the common thread at the core of all faiths. And this is the man you think is brainwashing people here to hate Jews and Christians?? There was, there is, no hatred at all in my heart for Jews or Christians. None.

As noted, for the purpose of thinking kindly toward you, I will assume this is all a case of mistaken understanding on your part. I’ve been a seeker since I was a child. We are all in the same boat. It simply is not easy being human. I considered once, that since humans may be the only animal that experiences “existential angst”, that is, knowing we are going to die, that perhaps faith was evolutions way of helping such a self reflecting animal to deal with that realization of mortality. I still wonder about that, but personal spiritual experiences suggest otherwise to me.

I just hope it’s not me you are calling hateful toward people of faith, Jews, Christians, seekers like myself. I don’t like that at all. You have no right, at all, to judge me in such a manner. Shame on you for spewing so much venom toward myself and others. You can read the words of many, many priests and ministers speaking out against Christian nationalism.

Project 2025 is something that normal real Americans should become familiar with. It’s the vision of what many Christian nationalists want to implement in a second Trump term

This is the type of thing that bears repeating.

This is the exact same type of Brown Shirts used to say about the Jews. Not to mention these protest you Brown Shirts are having all over the country literally to hate Jews and other Christians. Did you read a out the straight fear you Brown Shirts are putting into innocent Jews and Christians all over the country. Fir example at Google the straight hate you all pushed? Dud you read how you all were intimidating Jews with hate? This is exactly what Brown like you, @Red @The Thriller @Sardines are doing. The sheer hate you have towards others.

I’m sure thinking people in this forum can see where all the anger and hatred is coming from. Does not have to be like this. This does not have to stand. At all. Someone needs to grow up and stop making believe the anger and hatred is stemming from those who actually care, are actually concerned. If it requires self understanding, let it be so…

I have created a thread around the existence of Christian nationalism within the body politic. And here it is. Your mistake, and I’ll assume it’s only a mistake, is to think my problem is with Christianity, when it’s clearly with nationalism. Do you understand nuance? I hope it’s not me you’re calling hateful of Jews and Christians.

It’s not easy being a human being. Many people rely on spiritual beliefs to get them through a day, to get them through a life. I was raised a Roman Catholic. As I told you earlier, I spent years exploring the inner traditions, not the outer beliefs, of many faiths. Loved reading the works of Christian mystics. St. John of the Cross. If you want to understand the “dark night of the soul”, his are the works to read. St. Teresa of Avila. Read the mystics of all faiths. I wanted to hear their experiences. I wanted those experiences myself. Wanted to know God personally. Decided to seek out a religious order to join, believe the monastic life would be best for me, in this lifetime. I was not satisfied with the outer faith I was raised in, including the first 7 grades taught by nuns. I needed to know more. I wanted to know God.

In the long run, I did not live a monastic life, but never stopped seeking the truth about the nature of reality, the purpose of human life, the common thread at the core of all faiths. And this is the man you think is brainwashing people here to hate Jews and Christians?? There was, there is, no hatred at all in my heart for Jews or Christians. None.

As noted, for the purpose of thinking kindly toward you, I will assume this is all a case of mistaken understanding on your part. I’ve been a seeker since I was a child. We are all in the same boat. It simply is not easy being human. I considered once, that since humans may be the only animal that experiences “existential angst”, that is, knowing we are going to die, that perhaps faith was evolutions way of helping such a self reflecting animal to deal with that realization of mortality. I still wonder about that, but personal spiritual experiences suggest otherwise to me.

I just hope it’s not me you are calling hateful toward people of faith, Jews, Christians, seekers like myself. I don’t like that at all. You have no right, at all, to judge me in such a manner. Shame on you for spewing so much venom toward myself and others. You can read the words of many, many priests and ministers speaking out against Christian nationalism.
Thank you... I honestly want to debate like this but I always just get mocked, called names, told "f* the poors", told I'm a troll, or literally told I should be genocided when I'm concerned with my right leaning beliefs. Now I'm far from innocent, I admit this is, but I only dish out what I get. I don't constantly refer to you as a cult or want you put up against a wall and shot like Log and Fish thought was funny yesterday. That's messed up. Anyways...

As far as Nationalist... the very first definition I look up is "a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations."... what is exactly wrong with this? To me it seems like anyone who is Christian, loves this amazing country,, and just wants to get out of being the world police is being called a villain. Right? Because people like me are tired of funding and being part of these needless death filled wars we are somehow basically labeled a terrorist organization. We've basically been in war since I've been born and what has any of these wars accomplished? Nothing.... literally nothing.

Christian-relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
Nationalist -a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

So with that would Zelenskyy be a Nationalist? What has Ukraine done for anyone? Ever? I ask this simple question and get told what a stupid POS I am. You have America supporting over 50% of this war and all we get is begging for more money that we don't have. Where is this hundreds of billions coming from? Are we not at the breaking point of 35 TRILLION dollars. Why am I such a terrible human for asking some very common sense questions. I would love someone to explain how a person massively in debt can just go out and give his friends a butt load of money.

A good faction of democrats fully support and are even rioting in the streets for Palestine. A country that is 98% Muslim that dislikes Jews(this can go both ways with Israel). Do they want Judaism in Palestine? Do these people shutting down colleges with intimidation and force want Jews even around them? No they do not. A huge chunk Democrat party openly supports and loves Palestine. How are they not Palestine Nationalist? Hell even the millions of innocent people in Palestine that support Islam and don't want Israel(Jewish) influence in their 98% Muslim country...does that make them Nationalist? What is so terrible about that? Nothing in my mind until they start using literal Brown shirt tactics to intimidate and bully Jews in everywhere they go. Christian Nationalist are doing absolutely nothing of the sort

And that's where I get my idea of you attacking people due to simply loving America, the Bible, and wanting to focus on our own problems rather than everyone else's. MTG is a bottom dweller but she's not wrong here. I literally run(2nd in command) a very major hardware big box store. I have thousands of clients and I hear how they are struggling. I see them going bankrupt, I have to hear every single day about how expensive even the most basic items are. Right now is fertilizer season. I am getting absolutely bombarded by complaints. As I said yesterday I am in charge of pricing and when I have to pay more because I'm charges more I have to hike prices. These needless wars that have no ending in sight is having some major effects. And for what? Another Afghanistan? Another Vietnam? There is no end for this war. None. That does not make some terrible "Nationalist" that's going to turn America into Russia by 2025 like @The Thriller claims. What an absurd and downright dangerous conspiracy. It's a flat out lie. Just like your documentary that you posted that completely over exaggerated that Jan 6th was some Christian Nationalist event when it reality it was mainly just a bunch of idiot rednecks and a small faction of hate agitators .There were no seas of Christian flags and crosses. There were most definitely some but nowhere near "seas". That is propaganda in my eyes.

With all due respect we are tired of these unfounded labels. We, Trump supporters, cant even like God(I'm an agnostic) and want our own country to be the focus, not Israel, not freeing up billions for Iran, not Ukraine. Many of us got duped by Bush and we are straight up tired of death and destruction. We are tired throwing literally hundreds of billions at a wall, and for what? We want more Christianity or the fear of God back into schools. I live amongst these people, they are very good humans. You have no right(well you do) to make my friends and neighbors out to be some invisible enemy. We are not the enemy. We have no intentions of turning America into a dictator country like you guys are pushing.

Christian Nationalist are not the ones shutting down schools. They are the ones showing up to work and intimidating Jews. They are at home reading Bibles and loving this amazing country. And yes there are bad apples but you are making even good apples into terrible apples by these labels. Meanwhile you stay silent about all the Jew hatred across the country right now. The people chanting death to America and literally insurrecting Colleges. That is where and why I call you out. You are basically saying "hey look over there at those damn Christians" while staying dead quiet about Jews being attacked. Jews and in my opinion Christianity is being openly attacked and you stay silent yet you make a huge fuss about people who love America, think America should be our main focus, and read a Bible. Ignoring the actual threats that are shutting down schools meanwhile pointing at Christians. That is where I get my idea that you are blindly attacking Christianity and Jews. You are sure quick to point out some Christians flaws but are nowhere to be found when Jews and Christianity is being attacked right in front of our faces. That is my explanation as to why I say the things I say. I fully believe this is an attack on Western Civilization and I believe you know this. That is why you pick and chose what to be outraged about. I'm actually sorry to be blunt there but that is my side of the story

I’m sure thinking people in this forum can see where all the anger and hatred is coming from. Does not have to be like this. This does not have to stand. At all. Someone needs to grow up and stop making believe the anger and hatred is stemming from those who actually care, are actually concerned. If it requires self understanding, let it be so…

What Thriller posted is nothing more than a bat crazy Qanon type of conspiracy. This type of unfounded stuff is just dangerous. Your own article admits this "The documents obtained by POLITICO do not outline specific Christian nationalist policies." It's literally all just diatribe with no actual substance by a left leaning publication. They admittedly have no policies but there sure did creat some out of thin air.

Propaganda-information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

And personally after how many of you treated people over COVID and mask, and bullying people for using their own methods? It's hard to take you seriously on Authorizationism(made up word). Not only that I never saw Trump go completely over the Supreme Courts rulings like Biden had with buying college votes. I was literally told I should be in jail and I should die a painful death because I asked questions. Where were you guys there while complaining about Authortarians?

Last edited:
Thank you... I honestly want to debate like this
Good, we’ll try to keep it that way.
With all due respect we are tired of these unfounded labels. We, Trump supporters, cant even like God(I'm an agnostic) and want our own country to be the focus, not Israel, not freeing up billions for Iran, not Ukraine. Many of us got duped by Bush and we are straight up tired of death and destruction. We are tired throwing literally hundreds of billions at a wall, and for what? We want more Christianity or the fear of God back into schools. I live amongst these people, they are very good humans. You have no right(well you do) to make my friends and neighbors out to be some invisible enemy. We are not the enemy. We have no intentions of turning America into a dictator country like you guys are pushing
Never said you were the enemy, or the people you call your friends. Again, it’s not easy being human. Unlike some, I don’t blame innocent people who I believe are just sadly mistaken, and taken advantage of by a cynical con artist demagogue. I get it that people, many of our citizens, are disaffected and ripe for a Strong Man promising to fix everything.
Meanwhile you stay silent about all the Jew hatred across the country right now. The people chanting death to America and literally insurrecting Colleges. That is where and why I call you out. You are basically saying "hey look over there at those damn Christians" while staying dead quiet about Jews being attacked. Jews and in my opinion Christianity is being openly attacked and you stay silent
I stay silent? How do you know? Again, every one of my high school best friends, the guys I hung out with, were Jewish. My neighborhood then was 90% Jewish. Their parents and grandparents were Eastern European Holocaust survivors. I thought of them, first, on 10/7/23. And I said, exactly that, in the Israel/Hamas thread, following 10/7. I thought of the thousands of Holocaust survivors still alive in Israel, and how they must have felt: “Never again”. Some of those high school mates, and their families, remain my friends, decades after high school.

Again, we can talk, you are not my enemy. But do not tell me what you’re telling me in the last paragraph I’m quoting of yours. You do not know me, you are as wrong as wrong can be. Those Jewish friends and their families took me into their lives long ago.

Here, within this thread, and within this moment in history, things evolved and I do take issue with Netanyahu’s slaughter of innocent Palestinians. Are you going to criticise me for that? Really? Are you saying I cannot be concerned for human life?

In mentioning the protests, I’m reminded of the Vietnam War protests of my youth. I’m not surprised to see youthful idealism enraged by what they are seeing in Gaza, on the news, on social media. And they are all in community, on their respective colleges. Making it far easier to organize and gather together. Not a surprise, in those circumstances, given their youth, that this kind of anti-war movement would develop. Young people will always be moved by seeing the horrors of war. Back in the days of mass protests against the Vietnam War, it was images like this that galvanized myself, and many in my generation. We thought: “are we doing this?!”.

Same today. The images from Gaza are galvanizing our youth on college campuses. Whatever else, it’s no surprise.

Been thinking a lot lately of demonstrations, then and now.

But, I am disgusted at how Jewish Americans, and Jewish students are being treated. There is no excuse for such behavior. Inexcusable, and they are only hurting themselves and galvanizing many other Americans against their encampments.

Last edited:

Never said you were the enemy, or the people you call your friends. Again, it’s not easy being human. Unlike some, I don’t blame innocent people who I believe are just sadly mistaken, and taken advantage of by a cynical con artist demagogue. I get it that people, many of our citizens, are disaffected and ripe for a Strong Man promising to fix everything.
You call the guy a con artist but I don't see it. To me, a con artist would do what Hillary and Obama did when they knowingly purchased Russian propaganda from Christopher Steel and used it to try to unseat a sitting president.

We had no wars... under my con artist. The economy was very strong. The housing market was really good. The country was running pretty damn well under Trump until a world wide virus hit. What exactly did he con me on exactly? You may not realize it but that's talking down to me like I'm like some complete moron too stupid to be on your level. This kind of thought permeates throughout this forum. I personally was so much better off under Trump. He ran this country like a business and had a huge impact on peace abroad. More than you guys wanna give him credit for. He was signing peace treaties and getting us out of wars. I was not conned. Now we are in 3 wars... fighting over finding it.

Can he be a raging complete asshat that just needs to stfu up every now an then? Yeah. I personally think he would be a lot more popular if he would lose some of that narcissism. We're talking about Trump though. That narcissism also comes in handy. I do not need a friend in the office.
I stay silent? How do you know? Again, every one of my high school best friends, the guys I hung out with, were Jewish.
By that I mean you sure are quick to point at Christian Nationalist doing absolutely nothing wrong yet I don't see you openly condemning what's going on outside of the post I quote. To me people having to shut down schools in straight fear and showing up to Google to intimidate Jews is reality. Christian Nationalist is some boogeyman meant to make a certain democratic look bad. Until you show me Christian Nationalist daughters getting kicked out of school for intimidating Jews and unlawful protest like a Democrats daughter I just can't take it seriously. Until then I just take this fluf "Christian Nationalist will turn America into Russia" as the truw con. It's just funny as a Trump supporter being told I want Russia. I'm genuinely perplexed what that even means.

I stay silent? How do you know? Again, every one of my high school best friends, the guys I hung out with, were Jewish. My neighborhood then was 90% Jewish. Their parents and grandparents were Eastern European Holocaust survivors. I thought of them, first, on 10/7/23. And I said, exactly that, in the Israel/Hamas thread, following 10/7. I thought of the thousands of Holocaust survivors still alive in Israel, and how they must have felt: “Never again”. Some of those high school mates, and their families, remain my friends, decades after high school.

Again, we can talk, you are not my enemy. But do not tell me what you’re telling me in the last paragraph I’m quoting of yours. You do not know me, you are as wrong as wrong can be. Those Jewish friends and their families took me into their lives long ago.

Here, within this thread, and within this moment in history, things evolved and I do take issue with Netanyahu’s slaughter of innocent Palestinians. Are you going to criticise me for that? Really? Are you saying I cannot be concerned for human life?

No, I'm saying that this is a conflict well past Americas doing. Israel is not the country that invaded another country and raped women. Democrats seem to completely forget that there are 2 sides here. Personally I find it absolutely mind blowing that Democrats call me a transphobe for thinking men and women are different yet HAMAS is everything Democrats hate. People act like Palestine was some huge human rights capital of the world or something. Just like Ukraine. HAMAS to this day still has American hostages they took when they started this war. Just like Ukraine though, I want nothing to do with these two children who are both wrong. I also understand we have to help though if I had my choice we wouldn't.

Last edited:
In mentioning the protests, I’m reminded of the Vietnam War protests of my youth. I’m not surprised to see youthful idealism enraged by what they are seeing in Gaza, on the news, on social media.
^^Whoops hit send on accident. I just wanted to address this. Im not trying to come off as snide but this is my opinion on this...

i think you are making excuses for terrible behavior. You as well as other Democrats here completely change your stance on who's doing the terrible things. If these people were wearing red hats and shutting down schools you guys would talk about it nonstop. There would be massive arrest and investigations.

To me, this is historically exactly what the Brown Shirts(I've addressed this) did. This is well calculated and coordinated and even Mayor Adams admits people are being shipped in. To me, it's a direct attack on Western Civilization. That's accusation is a lot more nuanced than one sentence though.

Last edited:
You call the guy a con artist but I don't see it. To me, a con artist would do what Hillary and Obama did when they knowingly purchased Russian propaganda from Christopher Steel and used it to try to unseat a sitting president.

We had no wars... under my con artist. The economy was very strong. The housing market was really good. The country was running pretty damn well under Trump until a world wide virus hit. What exactly did he con me on exactly? You may not realize it but that's talking down to me like I'm like some complete moron too stupid to be on your level. This kind of thought permeates throughout this forum. I personally was so much better off under Trump. He ran this country like a business and had a huge impact on peace abroad. More than you guys wanna give him credit for. He was signing peace treaties and getting us out of wars. I was not conned. Now we are in 3 wars... fighting over finding it.

Can he be a raging complete asshat that just needs to stfu up every now an then? Yeah. I personally think he would be a lot more popular if he would lose some of that narcissism. We're talking about Trump though. That narcissism also comes in handy. I do not need a friend in the office.

By that I mean you sure are quick to point at Christian Nationalist doing absolutely nothing wrong yet I don't see you openly condemning what's going on outside of the post I quote. To me people having to shut down schools in straight fear and showing up to Google to intimidate Jews is reality. Christian Nationalist is some boogeyman meant to make a certain democratic look bad. Until you show me Christian Nationalist daughters getting kicked out of school for intimidating Jews and unlawful protest like a Democrats daughter I just can't take it seriously. Until then I just take this fluf "Christian Nationalist will turn America into Russia" as the truw con. It's just funny as a Trump supporter being told I want Russia. I'm genuinely perplexed what that even means.

No, I'm saying that this is a conflict well past Americas doing. Israel is not the country that invaded another country and raped women. Democrats seem to completely forget that there are 2 sides here. Personally I find it absolutely mind blowing that Democrats call me a transphobe for thinking men and women are different yet HAMAS is everything Democrats hate. People act like Palestine was some huge human rights capital of the world or something. Just like Ukraine. HAMAS to this day still has American hostages they took when they started this war. Just like Ukraine though, I want nothing to do with these two children who are both wrong. I also understand we have to help though if I had my choice we wouldn’t.

We see the world differently. When you first returned awhile back, I read nothing you wrote, including replies to me directly. I expected the worse if I did. Most likely returning to that stance, no hard feelings toward you.

Christian nationalism has nothing to do with my response to 10/7, or how I feel about Netanyahu’s response to 10/7. They are two entirely different subjects. You seem to be doing a lot of talking past me. Edit: Christian nationalism revolves around the notion of whether America should have a state religion, Christianity. I’m not aware of actual specific calls to that effect, but Christian nationalists believe America is a Christian nation, and it should be part of our national identity. But, we have freedom of religion, freedom of faith in the United States. We really do not need to elevate one faith above all others.

I don’t want this:

But, it has nothing to do with the events on college campuses presently. We have freedom of religion. We don’t need one faith elevated above all others. Don’t know where you’re getting “turn America into Russia”, from, and I don’t care. Yes, I know the poster you’re thinking of, but don’t care, since you’re mixing two subjects in the college protests and Greene’s nonsense.

Look, your response to the Trump administration is your business, I don’t care. I have said, not to you, but repeatedly, on this forum, that one of the basic problems is that liberals and conservatives respond to the world differently. And it might profit us to look into that. For instance, some studies say there are actual difference in how our brains are wired. That’s beyond me, but as one example: liberals tend to be less apprehensive of change. Conservatives tend to be more attentive to threats. At Joe “bag of donuts” suggestion, I started a thread on that subject, in 2016.

I do realize that when members here describe Trump in the many negative ways seen, that you, as a Trump supporter, will understandably take that as talking down to you, since it’s can be interpreted by you as “you are too ‘stupid’ to recognize Trump for what he is”. That would bother me too, and I went that direction myself at times, so I am sorry for getting personal at anytime, with you, or with anyone here.

But, that’s about it. How many innocent children killed in Gaza now? That’s why there are protests on American campuses. (But people can certainly explore if there are other elements besides students and professors involved). That’s why I don’t agree with Netanyahu. I certainly have not forgotten what happened on 10/7. So go ahead and believe I am making excuses for terrible behavior.

I’m fine with what I stand for. I don’t require your approval. You don’t require my approval. So, back to status quo.

Last edited:
One final observation, rather important from where I stand. If you regard yourself as a Christian nationalist, first, that is none of my personal business, and two, I don’t care. I have no stake in your choice of faith. If you are a Christian nationalist who believes the Christian faith should be elevated above other faiths in the United States, then we are not on the same page. It’s pretty simple. This isn’t complicated. Nobody said “look, Christian nationalists are attacking Jews at Columbia University”. No need to mix subjects. It’s about elevating Christianity to a sort of quasi-state religion. It’s OK that I don’t like that idea, and I do not have to show you Christian nationalists being kicked out of schools for attacking Jews.

The first Baptist meeting house in the United States was established in Providence, RI. The first Jewish synagogue in the United States was established in Newport, RI. The first Huguenot(French Protestants)) settlement was in East Greenwich, RI. Why? Because the founder of the colony of RI established freedom of religion in the colony. Roger Williams was far ahead of his time, and not just in establishing freedom of faith in the colony. I live where freedom of faith was first established in what would become the United States.

My objections to Christian nationalism has nothing to do with Jews being harassed on college campuses, and you are demonstrating that you do not even understand the concerns I am talking about, (and I did leave one more article describing the nature of my concerns), on that specific subject. The reason I thought this was a relevant thread subject for America in 2024. And I still do believe it is relevant to our body politic today, at this time. I probably expect it to play out and not succeed, if only because I don’t expect reactionary movements to transform the United States in the long run, but it’s part of our culture wars at the moment, and therefore relevant.

I do not need to connect the subject of Christian nationalism to pro Palestinian college protests. There is no reason to do so.

We see the world differently. When you first returned awhile back, I read nothing you wrote, including replies to me directly. I expected the worse if I did. Most likely returning to that stance, no hard feelings toward you.

Christian nationalism has nothing to do with my response to 10/7, or how I feel about Netanyahu’s response to 10/7. They are two entirely different subjects. You seem to be doing a lot of talking past me. Edit: Christian nationalism revolves around the notion of whether America should have a state religion, Christianity. I’m not aware of actual specific calls to that effect, but Christian nationalists believe America is a Christian nation, and it should be part of our national identity. But, we have freedom of religion, freedom of faith in the United States. We really do not need to elevate one faith above all others.

I don’t want this:

But, it has nothing to do with the events on college campuses presently. We have freedom of religion. We don’t need one faith elevated above all others. Don’t know where you’re getting “turn America into Russia”, from, and I don’t care. Yes, I know the poster you’re thinking of, but don’t care, since you’re mixing two subjects in the college protests and Greene’s nonsense.

Look, your response to the Trump administration is your business, I don’t care. I have said, not to you, but repeatedly, on this forum, that one of the basic problems is that liberals and conservatives respond to the world differently. And it might profit us to look into that. For instance, some studies say there are actual difference in how our brains are wired. That’s beyond me, but as one example: liberals tend to be less apprehensive of change. Conservatives tend to be more attentive to threats. At Joe “bag of donuts” suggestion, I started a thread on that subject, in 2016.

I do realize that when members here describe Trump in the many negative ways seen, that you, as a Trump supporter, will understandably take that as talking down to you, since it’s can be interpreted by you as “you are too ‘stupid’ to recognize Trump for what he is”. That would bother me too, and I went that direction myself at times, so I am sorry for getting personal at anytime, with you, or with anyone here.

But, that’s about it. How many innocent children killed in Gaza now? That’s why there are protests on American campuses. (But people can certainly explore if there are other elements besides students and professors involved). That’s why I don’t agree with Netanyahu. I certainly have not forgotten what happened on 10/7. So go ahead and believe I am making excuses for terrible behavior.

I’m fine with what I stand for. I don’t require your approval. You don’t require my approval. So, back to status quo.
Apologize about the late response. But with all due respect I just don't buy that this is all kids being kids. This is not normal. This is a faction of brainwashed 20 year olds rallying about Jews. Not all of them but the hardcore agitators most certainly. Chants of death to America and eliminating Jews all together is an extremely serious matter. This is not about the children or else wee hear about the children brutally murdered at a concert literally designated to peace. The concert where underage women were raped. I mean what should Israel do? I say f* war but Hamas invaded and brutally murdered and raped 1200+(some say over 1400) innocent Jews. The same Hamas that that still is holding American hostage.

I maintain that this is a calculated attack on Western Civilization. It's blatantly obvious what the radical left want. You maintain it's kids being kids. I was a kid once and I nor anyone I know marched against another religion. Never showed up at work and demonstrated. Democrats hypocritically want this swept under the rug. As I already said, could you imagine Trump supporters doing this to Jews? Remember how angry y'all got when media propagated Trump saying there were good people on both sides? Now marching against Jews is silly old kids being kids. No...it's the exact same thing in my eyes. The scumbags of Charlotte and far alt-Right are now normalized in the far alt-Left. Hamas surrenders and releases the hostages it took first, children are no longer in danger.

This correlates with the attack on any Christian who loves America and thinks Christianity should be predominant in this country. Just as Palestine is Muslim.... Muslim Nationalism is celebrated though. It's completely ok for kids to shut down entire colleges for a country that literally hates Jews and is 98% Muslim. Palestine is not welcoming to Jews or Christianity. They are as religious Nationalist as it gets.

Last edited:
You maintain it's kids being kids
It’s so much more, but I did not go into length describing my interpretation of the campus demonstrations. In fact, I’m still in the process of learning as much as I can about this. I know it spread like wildfire when Columbia called in cops. That can’t be surprising. I think we shut our campus down for at least a week following Kent State in 1972.

Anyway, I’m studying this, and attempting to learn more. I’m dredging up memories of the huge demonstrations, marchers on Washington, etc. during the Vietnam era, and in reading how it all started, I remember, yes, this is what happens on campuses when crackdowns occur. So, I am learning, and I do not need you telling me who I am, telling me what I stand for, telling me how much I’m on the wrong side. I do not need your permission to learn!! Bottom line: you do not have the right to paint a picture of me, and declaring “this is you”. I doubt I’ll allow you to trigger me again, but I sure am sick of it, lol…

You can stick to your own talking points without completely mischaracterizing my own.

You have a very bad habit of describing other poster’s points of view inaccurately, which at times has seemed more deliberate than a question of misunderstanding. You certainly did so here. But it’s OK. I don’t look at you as trolling 100% of the time, as some do, I’m sure you know.

But, I can’t allow myself to discuss issues with you. Since you misinterpret a great deal, it certainly is not fair to myself to essentially beat my head against the wind. Anyway, no hard feelings, you believe what you believe, you never needed my approval of your interpretations of many things discussed on this forum. Don’t expect many replies to your comments in the future, not personal, just tiring…

It’s so much more, but I did not go into length describing my interpretation of the campus demonstrations. In fact, I’m still in the process of learning as much as I can about this. I know it spread like wildfire when Columbia called in cops. That can’t be surprising. I think we shut our campus down for at least a week following Kent State in 1972.

Anyway, I’m studying this, and attempting to learn more. I’m dredging up memories of the huge demonstrations, marchers on Washington, etc. during the Vietnam era, and in reading how it all started, I remember, yes, this is what happens on campuses when crackdowns occur. So, I am learning, and I do not need you telling me who I am, telling me what I stand for, telling me how much I’m on the wrong side. I do not need your permission to learn!! Bottom line: you do not have the right to paint a picture of me, and declaring “this is you”. I doubt I’ll allow you to trigger me again, but I sure am sick of it, lol…

You can stick to your own talking points without completely mischaracterizing my own.

You have a very bad habit of describing other poster’s points of view inaccurately, which at times has seemed more deliberate than a question of misunderstanding. You certainly did so here. But it’s OK. I don’t look at you as trolling 100% of the time, as some do, I’m sure you know.

But, I can’t allow myself to discuss issues with you. Since you misinterpret a great deal, it certainly is not fair to myself to essentially beat my head against the wind. Anyway, no hard feelings, you believe what you believe, you never needed my approval of your interpretations of many things discussed on this forum. Don’t expect many replies to your comments in the future, not personal, just tiring…
I never said you needed my permission, I'm simply pushing my point of view. I'm not just making things up to trigger you, I'm being bluntly honest. I get it though. I've been accused of being in a cult, a white supremacists, a transphobe, racist, Christian Nationalist, troll, hell I've literally been told I should be put up against a wall and executed here. Literal genocide.... I'm not calling you anything close to that but I understand that my opinion not sit well with you. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but you're preaching to the choir about being labeled terrible things over being blatant misinterpreted(not that I feel im misinterpreting you)I get it bro. It sucks. Spend 20 minutes speaking my mind and being labeled a troll by "petulant children" that add nothing of any intelligence. Ever...(Not you.)

You compare this to people protesting Vietnam. I compare it to Brown shirts. Only one of these two protested against Jews and it's main goal was to interrupt everyday activities in schools and workplaces. Don't take that personal. I genuinely think some care. But I think the root is to put fear into the Jewish community. Like the Brown shirts did. Not hippies.

If you want to ignore me, I couldn't care less but I will still challenge you. I'll take a less confrontational approach as I'm doing my part to be better but I'll still debate my points as I always have here. As much as you dislike my accusations, I dislike yours towards Christians who are hurting absolutely no one but your feelings. Unfounded conspiracies that they are going to turn America into Russia like Thriller claimed lol. How absurd and dishonest

Last edited:
Whose protest are the “Jews will not replace us” dudes showing up to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And what about this guy?

Guy wears a “Camp Auschwitz” sweatshirt on Jan 6. Sounds like he’s really supportive of Jews. Right? I wonder who he voted for in 2020? And which political party parrots “Great Replacement Theory” and anti semitic nonsense like “globalists George Soros?” Just replace the name Soros with Rothchilds and you have the same racist language of the previous century.

Last edited:
It's exactly what I see here. Bringing up Jan 6th while their party is literally kicking Jews out of colleges and work. Almost 4 years crying about Jan 6th and they don't say a word about their party doing Brown Shirt things. Could you imagine the madness and rightfully so if this were Trump supporters? It's ok to march against Jews but Jan 6th is 3 years worth is conversation lol. Intimidate Jews. Attacking Christianity but Jan 6th guys. Charlotte with the Nazis was nothing compared to current extremest Democrats shutting down Educational facilities.

View: https://rumble.com/v4rc23e-what-are-we-protesting-pro-palestine-crazies-admit-theyre-clueless.html

Last edited: