What's new

Gordon Hayward tomorrow on the Herd

stitches

2023 Prediction Contest Winner
You know how Gordon blasted Cowherd for making fun of gamers... well:

We invited Gordon Hayward to chat about this and he obliged.. He joins @TheHerd Thursday https://t.co/Tjf8jmulLn
— Greg Toohey (@gregtoohey) October 1, 2015

Edit: Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52G2aUPKi_A

Last edited:
If Gordon plays as much video games as he claims he does, then he should know to not feed the trolls.

Ol' cow bones is gonna ejac for hours on this.

That was an incredibly distracting video. More on that later.

Anyway, that blowhard's complaints are all the usual anti-gamer garbage. I don't get down with any of that gaming stuff but to be upset over something so innocuous makes him sound like a bully. A bully who has issues regarding his own masculinity.

Now onto my first sentence. Who the **** is that blonde? Yum.

He called gamers dorks or some such thing. Hayward stood up for gamers.

I like how much Hayward loves gaming. That's kind of rad.

That was an incredibly distracting video. More on that later.

Anyway, that blowhard's complaints are all the usual anti-gamer garbage. I don't get down with any of that gaming stuff but to be upset over something so innocuous makes him sound like a bully. A bully who has issues regarding his own masculinity.

Now onto my first sentence. Who the **** is that blonde? Yum.

I like how much Hayward loves gaming. That's kind of rad.

I think the blonde must be a co-host? Just a babe to get youtube views probably and smile and nod at everything he says so he feels like a man.

Also, the amount of dislikes are incredible. The gaming community gets incredibly butt-hurt, way too much so. People are just going to continue to make fun of them with the way they overreact to people just looking to get a reaction. They are doing just what Cowherd wants.

No one likes Colin Cowherd. I really hope Hayward just makes fun of him for going through a midlife crisis.

If Gordon plays as much video games as he claims he does, then he should know to not feed the trolls.

Ol' cow bones is gonna ejac for hours on this.
This is a stunningly perfect nickname for Cowherd and the way he operates. That dude is so head over heels in love with the sound of his own voice and the opinions he spews that he is impossible to listen to for more than 60 seconds at a time.

Also, any cable television provider trying to broadcast competitive gaming is going to fail. People who like to watch competitive gaming do on their computers from twitch, not TV. It's never going to work on TV.

Also, any cable television provider trying to broadcast competitive gaming is going to fail. People who like to watch competitive gaming do on their computers from twitch, not TV. It's never going to work on TV.

Eh I think it depends on the situations and over time it could be more and more accepted on normal TV. I take it the Madden Challenge is still a thing? I thought years ago that the final for that would be on ESPN at some point.

Eh I think it depends on the situations and over time it could be more and more accepted on normal TV. I take it the Madden Challenge is still a thing? I thought years ago that the final for that would be on ESPN at some point.

It's not about being accepted, it's just that the people who watch these things already have a better and more convenient platform to view it on. The ratings will never be as good on TV as they are over a broadcast.

I can see it being used as a novelty in short segments, coming as someone who plays CSGO competitively. But an average viewer just doesn't have the grasp on the skill involved simply by looking at footage of the game. It will all just ultimately appear as some game that they bought their children last Christmas, to the lamen.

I have hated cowherd ever since he was talking **** about the utes not having a chance in hell against Alabama and saying that Alabama would blow the utes out and embarrass them.
Then after the utes kicked Alabama's *** he kept saying that Alabama just didn't want to be there in that game and that Alabama was not trying to win since they didn't think the game was important. Jackass

I have no problem with his pre game prediction..... But after you are way wrong about the prediction at least admit you were wrong and that the utes were better than you thought. Give the utes their ****ing credit for beating that Alabama ***