What's new

Gotta love what Portland and OKC are doing

Nonsense, anytime you can draft SF that doesn't really do any one thing well, has no upside, and short arms you have to do it.

I almost forgot. He did average over 8 rebounds a game. Too bad it was because he played a significant amount of time at PF for Butler.

Portland's present and future still rely on Greg Odgen actually being really good. I just don't see it happening. Oklahoma City, on the other hand, is definitely improving.

Last edited:
...obviously, a pay back move for drafting that damaged goods player from Ohio State INSTEAD of Durant, who has been tearing up the league ever since he strapped on a set of Tokyo toughies!

It really is a "what have you done for me lately" profession. 99% of GM's would have taken Oden, a potential franchise center over Durant. And Pritchard gets no credit by Allen, I guess, for swinging the Foye for Roy and Thomas for Aldridge deals in the 2006 draft. And for bringing in Camby and Miller. Add Babbitt to an underrated Batum at the SF position. Pritchard has built a very nice team for his ex-boss.

Who is going to want to step into that job. You do a great job like Pritchard and your reward is to get canned? I hope there was some severance pay built into his contract.