What's new

Happy Birthday Exum

You’re all such ****ing knobs..
Why wouldn’t ex sign a deal for close to 10mill per season ??
All you haters seem to want to trash Dante for this rather than the FO for creating the contract in conjunction with his manager.
As if you wouldn’t sign a deal providing you with a pay rise if you the opportunity..
would you turn it down and say “ oh no, it’s ok. I’m happy earning the salary I’m on. Give it to someone else”
No , of course you wouldn’t.. you’d take the coin as well..
So get off the young fellas back you bunch of ***** !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re all such ****ing knobs..
Why wouldn’t ex sign a deal for close to 10mill per season ??
All you haters seem to want to trash Dante for this rather than the FO for creating the contract in conjunction with his manager.
As if you wouldn’t sign a deal providing you with a pay rise if you the opportunity..
would you turn it down and say “ oh no, it’s ok. I’m happy earning the salary I’m on. Give it to someone else”
No , of course you wouldn’t.. you’d take the coin as well..
So get off the young fellas back you bunch of ***** !

Nah
The front office gets trashed for the contract.
Exum gets trashed for injuries and for sucking at basketball

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Not from what I’ve read on this forum. certain Jazz ‘fans’ are only bagging Dante out. Haven’t seen a mention from the of the FO and there’s little Ex can do about injuries.
I follow many sports and don’t recall one athlete male or female ever getting injured intentionally......
I hope he proves all those haters wrong this season

Not from what I’ve read on this forum. certain Jazz ‘fans’ are only bagging Dante out. Haven’t seen a mention from the of the FO and there’s little Ex can do about injuries.
I follow many sports and don’t recall one athlete male or female ever getting injured intentionally......

@Numberica
Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

How old is he now, 50? jk Hopefully, he picks it up and actually start helping the damn team! Geez, I don't dislike him I just do not like him being injured all the damn time. Who knows, maybe Jazz can redeem him this coming year and trade him for assets before trade deadline. Although, I'm still holding up hope he could still turn out somewhat like Anfernee Hardaway. A wishful thinking, I know...

How old is he now, 50? jk Hopefully, he picks it up and actually start helping the damn team! Geez, I don't dislike him I just do not like him being injured all the damn time. Who knows, maybe Jazz can redeem him this coming year and trade him for assets before trade deadline. Although, I'm still holding up hope he could still turn out somewhat like Anfernee Hardaway. A wishful thinking, I know...
He's old but has really low millage.

I’m not sure if we’re reading the same forums, but every issue I’ve had with Exum, and most of what I’ve seen or pay attention to, is precisely the fanboy-like beliefs of the front office (at least publicly) juxtaposed with potential opportunity cost. I think a lot of times people conflate these issues and just fall back on anything simply being Exum hate.

I agree there are 2-3 AUS fanboys that are uber annoying but there coin is flipped and you can't even wish him a happy bday without it turning into bash on Dante thread.

I don't know why I opened this thread or am posting on it please continue with you faux I'm only pretending (sarcastically) hating on him happy bday thread because unless this kills the thread it will turn into like every other thread that mentions his name.