What's new

Has Kobe Ever Played This Good a Series?

aaquaa

I hate the rapist, but you have to give big, big props to his kung-fu. He's better than anyone in the league by... leagues. Even with several injuries, however minor, his evil doctor ability to take the game over is scary.

I have never seen Kobe this consistent and this determined. have you?

Probably not. It seemed to start against us and just carried over. The Suns forced him into a lot of tough shots and he made them..not much you can do.

I hate the rapist, but you have to give big, big props to his kung-fu. He's better than anyone in the league by... leagues. Even with several injuries, however minor, his evil doctor ability to take the game over is scary.

I have never seen Kobe this consistent and this determined. have you?

....this has not been his best playoff performance.....I've seen him launch at least a half dozen air-balls so far! He's hit some tough shots, but the Lakers have lost some games (four, right?) and have struggled at times. They just have a good team and what put them over the top was getting Gasol for NOTHING in a deal that Sterns should have voided or stopped! You can't just give a player of the caliber to the Lakers for nothing....while other teams are struggling just to make ends meet! My Dad thinks the Lakers are going to sweep the Celtics....I told him there's no chance of that happening! I'm pulling for the Celtics and with there height, muscle, speed, experience and ability to win on the road....they have a good shot at taking this series!