What's new

Hawks to interview Jarron Collins about head coaching possition.

MVP

Wow, did not see that coming. I guess if he gets the gig they will lead league in charges/flops.

It’s certainly interesting. I would think Jarron’s too soft-spoken, but who knows. He sits behind the bench, doesn’t he? That’d be a huge promotion.

I understand he was a smart player and made most of his limited skill set by knowing plays and drawing charges on people like O'Neal all the time. Honestly if not Sloan's love for him he would probably never played in NBA. So who knows, maybe he will surprise everybody again and will be a decent coach.

I understand he was a smart player and made most of his limited skill set by knowing plays and drawing charges on people like O'Neal all the time. Honestly if not Sloan's love for him he would probably never played in NBA. So who knows, maybe he will surprise everybody again and will be a decent coach.

I think someone once said "He's that friend you call to set up your wireless network"

Mind you, this was much earlier in the 802.11 game, when it wasn't so automatic, or structured as well. Once upon a time, it sounded impressive.