What's new

Help a dumb bloke out - Elijah Millsap ?

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/ten-day-contracts

Teams can sign a player to as many as two 10-day contracts before committing to him for the rest of the season, or, as in many cases, turning him away. Ten-day deals are almost always for a pro-rated portion of the minimum salary, though they can be for more. A minimum-salary 10-day contract for a rookie this season is worth $29,843. A one-year veteran would make $48,028.

Beer tokens, bees, cabbage, quid, lolly, chips, poppy, brass, wonga, smackers, tickey, moola, marygold, nugget, shekel.

$29,843 (our 10 day contract guys are rookies)

Just like Jazz Traveler told you.

I know your name is Dumb Bloke, but that doesn't mean you have to be one. Troll on.

Exactly. Dumb Bloke is probably the worst current poster.
Most of the players in the D-League make less than $20K for the entire season. SO just one 10-day contract is like winning the lottery for them. Also the reason the better players will play internationally instead of the D-League.

$29,843 (our 10 day contract guys are rookies)

Just like Jazz Traveler told you.

Okay well I'm not sure he gets rookie vet minimum or six year minimum. Does DL years count because its a big difference. He makes 29.400 in d league and either 28.000 or 51.000 on ten day contracts.

Exactly. Dumb Bloke is probably the worst current poster.
Most of the players in the D-League make less than $20K for the entire season. SO just one 10-day contract is like winning the lottery for them. Also the reason the better players will play internationally instead of the D-League.

Why are there so many ******* trolls on these forums? STFU if you dont want to discuss this and keep your pathetically childish issues to yourselves.

Well yeah, if you're illiterate it doesn't help you out.

I imagine he could of posted it in crayon for you, but then again I'm not even sure that would have worked.

Judas Priest guy. Please post it in crayon for me then. DOES MILLSAP GET ROOKIE MINIMUM OR 6 YEAR VET MINIMUM? ITS A BIG DIFFERENCE TO A GUY MAKING $29.400.

Well let's see...has Elijah ever played a single NBA minute in his life before this year? Nope. That would probably make him a rookie.

Personally I misread your reply to me Dumb Bloke. That is why I said I'm out.

Okay mates I figured this. His salary is listed at $59.000 which is what a 4 year vet would get. I was confused cause I thought he had six years.

Thanks Jazz Traveller for the help.