What's new

Hey Jazz Fanz

draftmepl0x

Just checking in you all. Glad to see your forum database took a **** and forced me to re-register. Thanks for that. Anyway, I know you hate to see the Lakers succeed and I am here to let you know the Lakers will once again claim another NBA title and have yet another repeat.

Please hate.

do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Just checking in you all. Glad to see your forum database took a **** and forced me to re-register. Thanks for that. Anyway, I know you hate to see the Lakers succeed and I am here to let you know the Lakers will once again claim another NBA title and have yet another repeat.

Please hate.
It's too hard to hate the mentally challenged like you and most if not all Faker fans. As shown by you saying we forced you to re register , because frankly most of us would have preferred if you just left.

I think we need to smother 'em with kindness myself.

Or just ignore them if we don't like their message.

Please hate.
Congrats to you and your team for making another run to the finals. Good luck against Boston.