What's new

I <3 Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Joker

Banned..... LOLJK!!1!
Contributor
https://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5238018

so basically Tyreke Evans is black... he drives a nice car, because he is rich. He is driving over the speed limit (100 in a 65... nothing worth bragging about, I've done 115 in a 40). These are all documented facts...
The next chain of events smells like racism
The cop pulls a gun on them (for having windows which have too much tint)
They are then detained
They are clearly not intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
They are let go, after being detained. (probably when someone at the jail house said "homeboi dats Kings PG Tyreke Evans.")

Yay Racism!!!

Al Sharpton,

With the windows tinted, and it being night, and the people in the car being black, it was pretty tough for the cops to see what was going on inside the vehicle, so pulling their guns may have been a precautionary measure.

It's not as if the possibility of guns being in Tyreke Evans' car is that big of a stretch of the imagination.

Yes, because if it was a white dude speeding, the exact same would happen! I'm sure you all have experiences with a gun being pulled on you for breaking the speed limit. Not racism at all!

Yes, because if it was a white dude speeding, the exact same would happen! I'm sure you all have experiences with a gun being pulled on you for breaking the speed limit. Not racism at all!

I have to say, the police have never drawn their gun on me during a traffic stop.

This guy, however, not so lucky...

gun-tattoo-117054949410562.jpg

To be fair, if you knew it was Tyreke Evans in the car there would be reason to believe that it was possible a gun was in the car.

https://www.philly.com/philly/sports/82069687.html#axzz0pdxAWtQh

....if they knew it was Tyreke Evans in the car....and ran a check on him....they probably would have just shot through the widows and THEN opened the door to check on the drugs, etc.! This guy and his homies have a history of gang related malfeasance and illegal gun activity!

He is driving over the speed limit (100 in a 65... nothing worth bragging about, I've done 115 in a 40). These are all documented facts...
The next chain of events smells like racism
The cop pulls a gun on them (for having windows which have too much tint)
They are then detained
They are clearly not intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.

....so your bragging for doing 115 in a 40? In most states that will get you an automatic 1 year suspension of your license! It's called "reckless endangerment!" If I was a cop and pulled you over, you probably would have gotten a "Rodney King" beating! And what makes you think that after being pulled for going 100 in a 65 that they were "clearly not intoxicated or on drugs?" Generally, only knot-heads that are clearly intoxicated and/or on drugs do 100 or more in a 65 mile area!

I routinely drive around 100mph. Never come close to causing an accident. Modern vehicles are more than capable of driving faster than 65mph safely. Our speed limits are set so low for 2 reasons, incompetent (scared) drivers and revenue generation.

I have been pulled over going over 100mph. Cop was courteous while giving me my ticket.

Guns out, not out of the ordinary if you can't see in the vehicle. 100 in a 65 is pretty extreme for speeding. They were detained and then let go. Not much of a story.

This.

I hate you SimpleJoke.

Why don't you go cry about it in your MMA forum... hick

But seriously 100 in a 65 is not a big deal... it is a violation of the law, but if I got put in confinement for a speeding ticket I'd have a lawyer on line 1. and to have the cop pointing a gun on you, clearly a case of *black man driving a nice car... must be stolen*.
My grandma's cadillac also has too much tint, and she's been pulled over multiple times, never had a gun pulled on her before.

Why don't you go cry about it in your MMA forum... hick

But seriously 100 in a 65 is not a big deal... it is a violation of the law, but if I got put in confinement for a speeding ticket I'd have a lawyer on line 1. and to have the cop pointing a gun on you, clearly a case of *black man driving a nice car... must be stolen*.
My grandma's cadillac also has too much tint, and she's been pulled over multiple times, never had a gun pulled on her before.

Clearly.

Anyone else find it funny that our very own Hitler Youth is screaming about racism? Maybe you should enlighten us all again about what a charismatic stud Hitler was.

....so your bragging for doing 115 in a 40? In most states that will get you an automatic 1 year suspension of your license! It's called "reckless endangerment!" If I was a cop and pulled you over, you probably would have gotten a "Rodney King" beating! And what makes you think that after being pulled for going 100 in a 65 that they were "clearly not intoxicated or on drugs?" Generally, only knot-heads that are clearly intoxicated and/or on drugs do 100 or more in a 65 mile area!

Sorry smoky, I realize where you live you've probably never seen a motor vehicle capable of beating a goat in a foot race, before... let alone ridden in one (a motor vehicle, your history of riding goats might be more expansive). But going fast is fun, and when you got a car that can handle it and a flat street out in the hills, there is nothing the ladies love more than feeling that rush of going ridiculously fast.

Clearly.

Anyone else find it funny that our very own Hitler Youth is screaming about racism? Maybe you should enlighten us all again about what a charismatic stud Hitler was.

At least he had motivation to do something with his life...
Supreme Leader of Europe >>>>>> Will fish for food...

I don't know why you diss him so much, you have a lot in common, you're almost as racist as he is.

Last edited:
Well, that settles it. Evans is the fast dude in the NBA. I don't think this is racist at all. I mean, how did the cops know the color of their skin with the tinted windows?

Well, that settles it. Evans is the fast dude in the NBA. I don't think this is racist at all. I mean, how did the cops know the color of their skin with the tinted windows?
Its mostly the detaining for driving 100 in a 65...

Status
Not open for further replies.