What's new

I guess the sky isn't falling.....

carolinajazz

....and we will probably win all 4 games on this upcoming road trip! 32 assist....15 turnovers.....that's Jazz basketball! Just got home late and decided to check the NBA scores including the slaughter house 5 game that figured to be the case with us against the Okies from Muskogee! I guess handing out those DVD's of the game really does work!

....and we will probably win all 4 games on this upcoming road trip! 32 assist....15 turnovers.....that's Jazz basketball! Just got home late and decided to check the NBA scores including the slaughter house 5 game that figured to be the case with us against the Okies from Muskogee! I guess handing out those DVD's of the game really does work!

You should watch a game now and then. They're super fun...when the Jazz win...

Law and order is being restored in the Wild Wild West. There's a new sheriff in town name Big Al...

....well, look at it this way. Turrible lost last night to a beatable team we usually own and beat! Turnovers and poor rebounding did us in. But the sky isn't falling.....we only have one more loss than the Miami Heat....who were suppose to go 79 and 3 this year!

....well, look at it this way. Turrible lost last night to a beatable team we usually own and beat! Turnovers and poor rebounding did us in. But the sky isn't falling.....we only have one more loss than the Miami Heat....who were suppose to go 79 and 3 this year!

It's still so early in the season. The sky can't fall this fast...

The game vs GSW wasn't all bad. We were in the game the whole time, even had a chance to win it down the stretch. It seemed like the whole night nothing would bounce our way though, loose balls, tip ins, turnovers. Everything went GSW's way and we still nearly beat them. I'm looking for a very strong bounce back game against the Clips.

Back in the early stages of WWII a couple hundred Germans attacked a French "strong point," held by a few thousand men (if ya wanna call Frenchmen "men," anyways). About 10 minutes into the battle, the French commander recieved word that they had lost several men. He immediately ordered his troops to surrender. They didn't have any more losses after that.

The game vs GSW wasn't all bad. We were in the game the whole time, even had a chance to win it down the stretch. It seemed like the whole night nothing would bounce our way though, loose balls, tip ins, turnovers. Everything went GSW's way and we still nearly beat them. I'm looking for a very strong bounce back game against the Clips.

It was pretty bad. The team played without energy and looked disinterested. All 3 games they have lost this has been a problem. They need to learn to get up for every game and play with energy. Or they will lose a lot of games.