What's new

I love The Utah Jazz

Great game last night, it always sucks to loose, but it happens. One thing that has stood out to me, the jazz aren’t intimidated by the warriors. We lost but it wasn’t like they intimidated us and beat us down. In fact I would say we intimidate them. Our length really bothers them. We just missed shots. Donovan specifically missed the shot to ice it. I have no doubt he will improve and I am so glad he and Gobert are jazzmen! I would love to match up with these dudes in the playoffs. Go jazz!!!

Also the fans last night were amazing keep it up!!

Warriors got lucky. On Monday Memphis is going to get smashed. Rubio will play especially well and don't be surprised if Royce makes some plays also.

What we are building is great. at Times I will wonder what we’d look like with a dynamic stretch 4 or a pg that didn’t have some of Rubios limitations... but damnit I just enjoy what we have and we have other guys that can step in when they aren’t giving what the matchup needs...

Please just stay healthy and happy and let’s do the damn thing.

As a Knick fan for centuries, I have to admit you Jazz fans have something special -- and I have a feeling you don't even appreciate it.

What you have is something very rare in sports today. You have a team. A well coached and prepared team. They play hard, they play well. It is the greatest thing to watch. You'd better enjoy every second of this team because it will not last forever (you won't be the Warriors or the Bulls or the '60s Celtics).

Have some pity on Knick fans like me. Nine out of ten games we play this year I know we will lose before the game even starts. I watch because I have always watched my Knicks. But we are soooo sad. We are not a team that can compete in the NBA. We are not relevant. We are nothing.

One day you Jazz fans will be there. That's why love every minute of this season.

As a Knick fan for centuries, I have to admit you Jazz fans have something special -- and I have a feeling you don't even appreciate it.

What you have is something very rare in sports today. You have a team. A well coached and prepared team. They play hard, they play well. It is the greatest thing to watch. You'd better enjoy every second of this team because it will not last forever (you won't be the Warriors or the Bulls or the '60s Celtics).

Have some pity on Knick fans like me. Nine out of ten games we play this year I know we will lose before the game even starts. I watch because I have always watched my Knicks. But we are soooo sad. We are not a team that can compete in the NBA. We are not relevant. We are nothing.

One day you Jazz fans will be there. That's why love every minute of this season.
You really think we don't appreciate it? Yes we don't know Knick's ineptitude pain but we know pain bro. And we DEFINITELY appreciate what is happening.

The awesome thing is we are this strong with Rubio and Mitchell both having rough starts to the season. When they get it together what then? Having the Mitchell from the Houston series in the game last night would have propelled us to another 30-point blow-out.

You really think we don't appreciate it?
I know you don't appreciate how good the Jazz are.

All one has to do is read posts at this forum. My God, endless criticism already of Snyder, Rubio, and friggin' Donovan Mitchell! You unappreciative Jazz fans are angry that those three are not Auerbach, Magic, and Jordan.

My God, my ex-coach Derek Fisher was skipping out on Knick practices to fly across country so he could bang Matt Barnes' ex-wife! And then Barnes drives across country to beat the hell out of our coach! That's true! And you really want to complain about point guards? We have your scraps - Trey Burke!

No, you Jazz fans do not appreciate what you have. Pathetic.

I know you don't appreciate how good the Jazz are.

All one has to do is read posts at this forum. My God, endless criticism already of Snyder, Rubio, and friggin' Donovan Mitchell! You unappreciative Jazz fans are angry that those three are not Auerbach, Magic, and Jordan.

My God, my ex-coach Derek Fisher was skipping out on Knick practices to fly across country so he could bang Matt Barnes' ex-wife! And then Barnes drives across country to beat the hell out of our coach! That's true! And you really want to complain about point guards? We have your scraps - Trey Burke!

No, you Jazz fans do not appreciate what you have. Pathetic.

Oh well, think what you want. Enjoy the Knicks, knobslobber. Or better yet become a Jazz fan and follow where your true passion lies. We live rent free atm.

..Or better yet become a Jazz fan ...
Thanks. You further proved my point. Only an unappreciative fan would suggest becoming a fan of another team. You Jazz fans possess no loyalty. No deep love for your team. You can't appreciate the Jazz right now because you never really did appreciate them. Just something to watch on TV every now and then. No love. No loyalty. No appreciation.

Thanks. You further proved my point. Only an unappreciative fan would suggest becoming a fan of another team. You Jazz fans possess no loyalty. No deep love for your team. You can't appreciate the Jazz right now because you never really did appreciate them. Just something to watch on TV every now and then. No love. No loyalty. No appreciation.
Says the guy who spends massive amounts of time and energy on another team's fan forum.

But really, wtf kind of a claim is this?