What's new

I prefer this guy to the homeless "pregnant" lady outside of ESA...

I didn't watch the video until now, but holy crap. Somebody get this dude a job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITBCmk&feature=player_embedded

From this day on, I will pray twice a day that this guy will some day takeover David Locke's job as the Jazz's radio play-by-play guy. Make this happen, Make a Wish Foundation Utah.

From Yahoo.com

Most folks cruise past homeless people without a second thought. But one reporter, inspired by a homeless man's odd sign, decided to stop for a chat. Their videotaped exchange quickly went viral.

On most days, Ted Williams (no relation to the baseball legend) stands on a corner in Columbus, Ohio and holds a sign asking for money and boasts of his "golden radio voice."

The reporter for the Columbus Dispatch asked Williams to speak in his radio voice and Williams did not disappoint. Williams explains that he was once a radio announcer. Drugs and tough times ended his career.

The clip, which you can watch below, has earned a slew of views. There is now a movement to get Williams a job in radio. As the man himself might say in his slickest voice, keep it right here for updates.

From MSN:

Ted Williams, a homeless man from Columbus, Ohio, puts his amazing voice talent on display. Since this video hit the Web, Williams has been booked to appear on a local radio show and received donations to help launch his career.

:eek:For weeks and weeks I've been praying.

Finally, a replacement for Matt Harpring.

I personally will supply the booze and drugs, if this guy takes over for Matt.

I don't even care if they show Matty's face, and dubb this guy's voice. As long as I don't have to listen to Matt's voice, ever again.

PRAISE BE, THERE IS A GOD.

a sad video

seems like a happy ending is possible to this story

the meme generation only cares about happy endings abstractly, in that "wouldn't it be funny if someone hired that homeless guy??"

then someone threatens to actually do it but everyone's too fixated on a puppy riding a trashcan or something to care anymore, add ted williams to the corpse pile, with nary a discussion about, say, why he's homeless, or why anyone's homeless, or what we can do to fix it and blah blah blah YES WE CAN WOO did my part lol, check out this vid on college humor