What's new

I say make this trade

I doubt this would ever happen but I started loooking at this and laughing my arse off!
Klinko to denver for crymelo anthony, Fess and Elson to New Jersey for Brook Lopez!

If this were to happen the Jazz would gain 31 more points per game and about 3 more rebounds.

I doubt this would ever happen but I started loooking at this and laughing my arse off!
Klinko to denver for crymelo anthony, Fess and Elson to New Jersey for Brook Lopez!

If this were to happen the Jazz would gain 31 more points per game and about 3 more rebounds.

Evans to Heat for James oughta work, too.

Crymelo could be traded for, even within the division. It would take a lot though and for that reason alone the Jazz will not risk him walking after the year when they give up so much to get him. I'd take the 1 year rental on him though and see if we could get a championship.

As much as I hate Carmello and as much as I love Kirilenko but if I am the Jazz GM this will be an agonizing decision to make.

As much as I hate Carmello and as much as I love Kirilenko but if I am the Jazz GM this will be an agonizing decision to make.

Because you hate Carmello, you'd have a tough time trading Andrei Kirilenko for Brook Lopez?

What? What? What?

Because you hate Carmello, you'd have a tough time trading Andrei Kirilenko for Brook Lopez?

What? What? What?

Um, the trade he proposed was Kirilenko for Anthony and a separate trade for Lopez. They are mutually exclusive.

What actually made me think of that trade in the first place was the fact that Crymelo wants to leave Denver and be a part of a super team. I kept thinking about Utah trading for him and then went totally bonkers because of teams who really were looking at
fes and made the trade idea with Lopez as well. They would be a high scoring team where anyone could shoot the three and have an inside game.

The way I heard it, the original CryMelo trade was axed because Denver decided against taking on AK's ridiculous contract...

We need a de-bump option on here.

images