What's new

I thought this was excellent and wanted to share...

Assuming we got someone else, Dragic would be interesting if he opts out. I don’t think he makes as much as this assumes.

Dragic and Niko would be nice.

Assuming we got someone else, Dragic would be interesting if he opts out. I don’t think he makes as much as this assumes.

Dragic and Niko would be nice.
During the trade period, it was said that the jazz were in solid talks with the heat, what was the trade talk about

If we believe Exum is our future starting PG, we don't need another starting quality PG in addition to Exum, DM, and Neto. All we need is a Beverley type.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
What we need is a pg who can consistently be a threat from 3, penetrate the paint and distribute, not turn the ball over, and is a good defender. That's an all star caliber player.

Not many guys can do all four, some 3/4, and a bunch 2/4. If we can't pick up that all star pg, I'm ok with bringing Ricky back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

If we believe Exum is our future starting PG, we don't need another starting quality PG in addition to Exum, DM, and Neto. All we need is a Beverley type.

We would need a starting caliber PG to fill in half to 3/4 of every season while Dante recovers from yet another stubbed toe.

He values Rubio at a reasonable 8-12m. Not the ridiculous 16-20m I was hearing around those parts. Would rather have Rubio at 10 than Exum at 11.

He values Rubio at a reasonable 8-12m. Not the ridiculous 16-20m I was hearing around those parts. Would rather have Rubio at 10 than Exum at 11.
Not me. I have no interest is seeing Rubio come back at anything more than a backup PG making less than MLE money.

At this point, I have no faith in Exum being a starting PG. I’m pretty sure I’ve played more NBA minutes than he has.
The good thing is that Exum will get his chance and if he fails, we have Donovan to run our point. But if Exum figures it out and becomes a player who fulfills most of his promise, we are a good PF away from being a contender.

Either way, I'm happy with Exum, DM, Neto, Grayson and some vet bench PG as our PG options heading into next season.