What's new

I wish there was a national registry for...

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
People who think Trump won the election in 2020.

I'd like to know 5 years from now if the person I'm dealing with believed today (11/30/2020) that Trump was the legitimate winner of the election. That way I could save myself a lot of time by avoiding the stupidest of the ****ing stupid.

Rather undemocratic, but I understand the impulse.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
I don't mean a government registry, I mean like a facebook feature or something.

I just know that people right now (well, 11/30/2020, since Barr basically said Biden won today) who believe Trump won the election will admittedly deny it a few years from now because it will be plainly stupid to everyone to suggest such a thing.

I'd like to know 5 years from now if the person I'm dealing with believed today (11/30/2020) that Trump was the legitimate winner of the election. That way I could save myself a lot of time by avoiding the stupidest of the ****ing stupid.

Chemically castrate them?

I think unless Trump himself admits there was no widespread fraud, then his most avid followers/ admirers/true believers will simply believe the 2020 election was stolen. I don’t think rational arguments and complete lack of evidence matters where this alternative narrative/history is concerned. It’s in the interest of Trump’s ego to never, to his dying breath, admit Biden won fairly. I don’t believe Trump will ever concede that he truly lost, that his second term was not stolen in 2020. He will likely announce a 2024 run soon, maybe on Inauguration Day. Whether he actually runs remains to be seen, but at the least he will maintain he was robbed, and be the leader of a political insurgency against Biden. He is simply too petty, too vindictive. He is all about revenge when his image is assailed by anyone. He will never willingly allow “loser” to be attached to his name, and will relentlessly attack Biden to his dying breath.

My guess is that if they now think that Trump won they will feel the same way 5 years from now.

I think unless Trump himself admits there was no widespread fraud, then his most avid followers/ admirers/true believers will simply believe the 2020 election was stolen. I don’t think rational arguments and complete lack of evidence matters where this alternative narrative/history is concerned. It’s in the interest of Trump’s ego to never, to his dying breath, admit Biden won fairly. I don’t believe Trump will ever concede that he truly lost, that his second term was not stolen in 2020. He will likely announce a 2024 run soon, maybe on Inauguration Day. Whether he actually runs remains to be seen, but at the least he will maintain he was robbed, and be the leader of a political insurgency against Biden. He is simply too petty, too vindictive. He is all about revenge when his image is assailed by anyone. He will never willingly allow “loser” to be attached to his name, and will relentlessly attack Biden to his dying breath.

He wants to officially announce a 2024 run and get his grubby little hands on donations but that election fraud charade is in the way. My guess is he needs the adulation of a rally so bad he'll do one soon and spin it as insurance "in case" the evil courts do nothing.

It is almost impossible to overestimate the human tendency for self-deception.
********!!! You idiot have you been living under a rock yer entire miserable life?? It’s just not being able to let go and hero worship. In the end 99.9% of Trump supporters will own the truth. It may not happen today, tomorrow, but some day... idiot!!

I just read the results of a poll that shows that 80% of Republican voters believe the election was rigged, and 50% of them believe Trump will be inaugurated for his second term on Jan 20.

I can't even.

I just read the results of a poll that shows that 80% of Republican voters believe the election was rigged, and 50% of them believe Trump will be inaugurated for his second term on Jan 20.

I can't even.
I have seen the same crap. I honestly think that many of them are lying but they have to follow the herd so they just lie so they can feel like they are supporting the team.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app