What's new

Ian Clark Sent to D-League

Plus he is on an NBA contract so he is making a lot more than if he was on a D-League deal.

Huh?

I really think DL would be good at fantasy football. Watching that waiver wire night and day.

Ian is done with us. He should probably head over to Europe.

This. He would be starting for a lot of Euroleague teams. Or at least Euro Cup teams.

This sucks really. I was really fond of him and wanted him to see more action, gain confidence and put up some scoring numbers on some nights when he was on.

Why did the Jazz sign Cotton Candy for 10 days and remove Ian is something my mortal self will fail to dig until the mighty FO and coaching staff sets an example for it.

After his performances at the summer league zwo years ago, I really thought he is a steal and could be a pretty good rotation option.. this is kinda sad

This probably means that the Jazz are making room for offseason's FA's and considering of trying hard for some strong names. It would look cruel and pointless to waive Ian rightaway so they dig up some D-League'rs to justify it. They'll be gone soon too.

Its not like they cut him. He's getting paid. This gets him out on the court more to show if he can or can't shoot the ball consistently. I like the constant end of the bench churning. I'd actually like to see them use Idaho more for their end of the bench DNP-CD guys. Let them compete.

Its not like they cut him. He's getting paid. This gets him out on the court more to show if he can or can't shoot the ball consistently. I like the constant end of the bench churning. I'd actually like to see them use Idaho more for their end of the bench DNP-CD guys. Let them compete.

Especially when they're probably not coming back next year.

Ian seems like a good guy but he's not an NBA caliber talent. He basically hit the lottery with his deal with The Jazz.

Clark will get a spot with an NBA team in the future. He's not a bad defender, he can play PG & he can shoot the three. He's going to float around the league - similar to a Ronnie Price - though he can always head to Europe as mentioned by other posters.