What's new

Ignoring Moderators

RandyForRubio

As far as I know, regular posters cannot ignore moderators, which is fair.

However, moderators can ignore posters. I think that’s a bad move. It certainly implies a certain bias against a poster, and doesn’t allow them to see all their posts for context if needed.

I propose we don’t allow moderators to ignore posters.

Yeah, not an option to put a mod on ignore.

As far as I know, regular posters cannot ignore moderators, which is fair.

However, moderators can ignore posters. I think that’s a bad move. It certainly implies a certain bias against a poster, and doesn’t allow them to see all their posts for context if needed.

I propose we don’t allow moderators to ignore posters.

I think we have enough moderators to still moderate while one of us has someone on ignore.
I don't have a problem with this one way street, unless we all have the same person on ignore, at that point we might as well ban or something.
/2centsthatmeannothing

I don't have any posters on ignore, nor sure about the other mods. Don't want to make a rule of it though.

I don't have any posters on ignore, nor sure about the other mods. Don't want to make a rule of it though.

Only one poster is on ignore for me.

I’ve abstained during voting on reports because I wasn’t fairly unbiased for some reason.

I know of one other mod that has a person on ignore because they can’t handle the heat.

#fire

I have him on ignore so y’all don’t see some fire. Plus I like posting on Jazzfanz and if I open up I’ll last a week. Tops.

I’m talking about @ONE LOVE ignoring me simply because I disagree with him. Shows bad character. Sad for a Kiwi.
Mullet-Kid_o_94175.jpg