What's new

In 7 games The Utah starters will have logged 30000 minutes

How many minutes before the young kid excuse gets stale? They lose to Denver because young. They cant close out Chicago because young. They lose to Atlanta because young. We pretend the blowout loss to okc nobodies did not happen because young.

This excuse, it works for 1 more year 2 more how long?

The best solution is for the Jazz to acquire Nick Young, James Young and Thaddeus Young. Then they'd always have 3 youngs to blame...

And perhaps any other players named Young that may be coming up in the ranks

I don't blame the losses on the starters being young

I put more blame on lack of depth, new coach, new system

Reactions: MVP
The best solution is for the Jazz to acquire Nick Young, James Young and Thaddeus Young. Then they'd always have 3 youngs to blame...

And perhaps any other players named Young that may be coming up in the ranks

Throw in Neil Young in there for a proper soundtrack to the story.

Each starter is averaging 850 minutes per game, no way they can mantain that pace. quin needs to adjust his sub patterns.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];947338 said:
How many minutes before the young kid excuse gets stale? They lose to Denver because young. They cant close out Chicago because young. They lose to Atlanta because young. We pretend the blowout loss to okc nobodies did not happen because young.

This excuse, it works for 1 more year 2 more how long?

Who is this Young person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each starter is averaging 850 minutes per game, no way they can mantain that pace. quin needs to adjust his sub patterns.

Man, they are some sick athletes. I get winded after five minutes of church ball.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];947811 said:
You know definition for logged? 7 games is 30000 career minutes totals. Big milestone for young team yes? How many more milestones before they are no longer considered young?

Logged - what I did in the toilet this morning.

Id say they have most of this season to get the kinks out. This time next year it will be old, but these things do take time.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];947811 said:
You know definition for logged? 7 games is 30000 career minutes totals. Big milestone for young team yes? How many more milestones before they are no longer considered young?
Were all those minutes logged together?

I see a lot of improvement for Hayward and Favors. Burks struggling a bit with his shot and role, though. And I think I've seen enough from Kanter and Burke to form my opinion about each of them. As fishonjazz stated, there is also a new coach and new system to consider. Since Quin is known as a player development coach, it would have been foolish to move any major pieces around until the Jazz could see how certain players would respond to him.

^your excuses are like a bear's *******. You always have one and they always stink.

How come we have this tendency to over-analyze? We just suck at basketball. Easy.

Not analyzing my friend. I am wonder in general, maybe this question is better for NBA forum?

People alway go on age to proof young or old but you and I know it is hours put in building experience and honing talents more important than age. Does anybody know how many hours logged per starters on teams in NBA and where The Utah climbs on that ladder for reference? Is there empirical data from past seasons?