What's new

In honor of The Donald's...

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
latest sexual assault claim(16 so far?), I bring you the original transcript and audio/video recording of he and Billy Bush talkin bout smashin the ladies. The Don knocking to get out of the bus is my favorite part. And his tone and inflection when he says, "grab em by the *****" and "moved on here like a bitch".

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

Oh and here's a full list of the women who have come forward against Trump so far. Bunch of liars just looking to benefit from him somehow.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-accused-donald-trump-misconduct/1546481001/

latest sexual assault claim(16 so far?), I bring you the original transcript and audio/video recording of he and Billy Bush talkin bout smashin the ladies. The Don knocking to get out of the bus is my favorite part. And his tone and inflection when he says, "grab em by the *****" and "moved on here like a bitch".

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html
It's bizarre, and yet unsurprising, how little impact this latest accusation has made.

That video coming out and Donald getting elected anyway was kind of a crossing of the Rubicon for Trump supporting conservatives I guess.

It's bizarre, and yet unsurprising, how little impact this latest accusation has made.

That video coming out and Donald getting elected anyway was kind of a crossing of the Rubicon for Trump supporting conservatives I guess.

Just got a belly laugh out of the audio and video. SMH, what a jackass. But yes, it's so bizarre that people don't give a **** and refuse to make this an issue.

Last edited:
Apparently #metoo doesn't apply to the office of the president.

It’s ignored by “economically anxious voters” because he’s getting activist judges, like Brett Kavanaugh, in to overturn roe v Wade and support corporate welfare, just as god would want. God only cares when Democrats cheat on their wives anyway. Besides, all he does is #somuchwinning. Look at how many libs are triggered in this thread because Donald “trumps” #metoo. Grab em by the *****

Sad that women in this country don’t get justice, especially against someone so obviously repugnant yet shielded by money and the office of President.

Dems aren’t blameless here. Instead of hammering trump with this latest accusation and controlling the narrative, they’ve let him off the hook by hammering Biden all week long for dare talking about moderation. It’s hard to get Trump and being him down when you’re too busy getting distracted with attacking Biden.

Last edited:
It would certainly help her credibility if she didn't come off crazy.

"This was not sexual."

"I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies."

Those aren't very normal things to say.

Thats a solid defence, dunno where you see a flaw in it.
Yep. If anything we've learned from serial rapists that they generally have a very specific type. I'm sure what Trump meant was he doesn't rape women like her, the women he rapes are different.

Yep. If anything we've learned from serial rapists that they generally have a very specific type. I'm sure what Trump meant was he doesn't rape women like her, the women he rapes are different.

High standards, no morals, is generally the way I describe it...

Yeah, more like his ex-wife.