What's new

In the offseason we need a caoch how about Jeff van Gundy.w

They signed Ty to a multi-year deal. He is the coach.

/thread

Do you understand what a contract is?

YES:D

jhow many coaches had contracts longer than 2 years and got fired anyway. lets stomp the truck and find out.

waiting for truck to stomp it.

still waiting.

wow truck is not responding.
but on top of my head RECENTLY JERRY SLOAN
Ii know its a lot of coahces who got fired or "quit" who had a contract.

YES:D

jhow many coaches had contracts longer than 2 years and got fired anyway. lets stomp the truck and find out.

waiting for truck to stomp it.

still waiting.

wow truck is not responding.
but on top of my head RECENTLY JERRY SLOAN
Ii know its a lot of coahces who got fired or "quit" who had a contract.

None in less than year.....

183454_10150096648463920_678663919_6390496_5625287_n_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

I like JVG. The insanely premature and unprecedented extension guarantees he won't be doing anything with the Jazz anytime soon.

he is coach in name! only.

imho i aint seeing any coaching

Give him some time. He can not even begin to implement his own game plan until the off season. He is coaching with a team low on experience and with tons of injuries. We don't need a change yet. He gets at least 2 full years as coach before I start to ask for his job. This is also as a 1st time head coach that had the job handed to him at the last minute with a team in a tail spin. Then they pull the rug out by trading their best player.

Asking for his job now or speculating about his job this soon is beyond stupid.

Just that someone who after coached so many games still starts raja and let him playn in the 4th doesnt deserve to be coaching

Where in the world did you come up with Van Gundy why him? If he was any good wouldn't he be coaching now! Give Ty some time. As Chad Ocho would say, come on child.

Corbin has my unconditional support until I see three games next season. After that, I judge.