What's new

Is anybody else missing baseball besides me?

And the freaking Mets. Lead the division for something like 100 games and end up with a losing record?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

And the freaking Mets. Lead the division for something like 100 games and end up with a losing record?

Hard to keep momentum when your ace and MVP goes down. It sure hurt my fantasy baseball team.

Haha, my Braves were under 500 for about 100 games, then Ronald Acuna went down for the year, major props to the Braves not calling it quits, going out and being buyers, trading for Duvall, second in the NL in homers and first in RBI. Soler was batting 197 with 12 homers, he improved to hitting 222 and now has 26 homers, Rosario, who played great. Seemed like one of these dudes was doing something every night. Hell almost forgot Joc Peterson. He even played better once coming over and a big improvement to the bench and spelling one of Duvall Soler and Rosario from time to time. Braves had the third best record in the majors after the allstar break to win the division the scary thing is the Braves came within one game of making the World Series last year. With a revamped starting rotation this team is in better shape going into the World Series then last year.