What's new

Is Grayson Allen a Stars Star?

If the G-League/D-League was good enough for Rudy then it's good enough for Allen.

Allen would torch the hell out of everybody but he could pull a Bradley and play the G-League games and be called up to sit the Jazz bench. Heck, he'd probably like the fact he'd be practicing twice a day.

He does need PT, looks like an NBA player already.
Sending him to the Stars would be wrong.
Hopefully we'll have a blowout soon enough so he can make his debut. Then he may go after Burks' minutes.

I do wish he'd get a chance, I thought he played pretty well in the preseason to warrant some game time.

I don’t think he goes and I’m kind of whatever about it... he wouldn’t be used like we’d use him... he’d be more of a go to guy and we need him to play less of a role. They also don’t play much defense which is where he needs the most help.

He does need PT, looks like an NBA player already.
Sending him to the Stars would be wrong.
Hopefully we'll have a blowout soon enough so he can make his debut. Then he may go after Burks' minutes.
I mean, it would be great to have him play for the stars, but if he's with the Stars he's not with the Jazz. Maybe if the schedule allows it to where he can play a Stars home game on an off night, but he will never travel or be on the Stars game roster over the Jazz.

I think he'll get minutes with the Jazz this year. Quin just decided against it to start the season. He either wants to work him in slowly or he liked some other lineups.

Honestly I think that he's going with AB more because of these terrible freaking rule changes. The pace of play is ridiculous and defense doesn't really exist anymore. It's perfect for AB's play style because he can get buckets.

I think it has to do with Snyder's comments about defense a couple of weeks ago. Likely wants to see it in practice before putting him in a game situation other than a blow-out.

I think it’s best to get him on the court.

Hard to argue he should play over Exum or Burks at the moment.